BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

I have it, $20 shipping included.

Great, Bob. I do have to ask, is the flange flat or rounded? The T-Top flange is the flat one with the hole in the rod for the wiring. Is this the one you have? Please let me know, and if it is I'll gladly purchase it for you. Thank you for your response on this. Sorry late getting back to me. Hope to hear from you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Great, Bob. I do have to ask, is the flange flat or rounded? The T-Top flange is the flat one with the hole in the rod for the wiring. Is this the one you have? Please let me know, and if it is I'll gladly purchase it for you. Thank you for your response on this. Sorry late getting back to me. Hope to hear from you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have the flat one for lighted visor in t-top car.

I have the flat one for lighted visor in t-top car.

That is the one I need then. Great. Will you take a personal check for it? If so, please e-mail me your address, Bob, and I'll get it off to you right away. Take all the time to let it clear, I'm in no hurry for it but need one. Thank you kindly. Hope to hear from you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

That is the one I need then. Great. Will you take a personal check for it? If so, please e-mail me your address, Bob, and I'll get it off to you right away. Take all the time to let it clear, I'm in no hurry for it but need one. Thank you kindly. Hope to hear from you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

A personal check is ok with me. I'll Pm my address.

factory

Do you still have the spoiler still haven't heard from you about it? Let's make a deal if you do. Please let me know.