BIG PARTS LIST, Fall cleaning, more Parts added!

D5 converter and interior trim pieces

Do you still have the D5 converter?

Also, do you have the plastic interior trim pieces that go between the windshield and the t-tops? I'm referring to the pieces that the sun visors attach to. I need a GN grey driver's side, but I'll be happy to purchase both sides if you don't want to sell them separately.

Thanks,
Rob
rjp71@sbcglobal.net

Do you still have the D5 converter?

Also, do you have the plastic interior trim pieces that go between the windshield and the t-tops? I'm referring to the pieces that the sun visors attach to. I need a GN grey driver's side, but I'll be happy to purchase both sides if you don't want to sell them separately.

Thanks,
Rob
rjp71@sbcglobal.net

I have a D5 converter. I don't have the T-top trim piece in grey.

Vapor canister

Do you still have the vapor canister relocation kit? Would you post pictures? Where does the canister get relocated to? Any cutting required?

Put me first in line for it.

Thanks

Do you still have the vapor canister relocation kit? Would you post pictures? Where does the canister get relocated to? Any cutting required?

Put me first in line for it.

Thanks

I have the vapor canister relocation kit, it places the canister where the plastic ball is under the drivers wheel well and the ball attaches to the bracket also. No cutting its a bolt in. I'll e mail pictures tomorrow night.