Big Al's 7.4 GN

When the car runs it really hauls....2nd pass the on the money right down the track with what looked to be no issues....The car seems to really come alive after the 60'

Another pic:

Looks like it isn't a full tube chassis car though. If it is only a backhalf car, the way the car et's and mph's is damn impressive.:eek:

Originally posted by Big Stu
Looks like it isn't a full tube chassis car though. If it is only a backhalf car, the way the car et's and mph's is damn impressive.:eek:

Out here in the east, we have several cars running 185+ on 10.5W, next year I will be one of them:cool:

Originally posted by Mease Performance
Out here in the east, we have several cars running 185+ on 10.5W, next year I will be one of them:cool:

AND btw, they're only 25.1 cars;)

Originally posted by Mease Performance

Out here in the West we have people going 186 Plus with the stock suspension and drag radials. :D

What are you up to Keith?

185+? Pffffttt..

Come down here to the south where they run 190's to 200+ on 10.5W's.. Hell, they run 165+ in the 1/8th here..

;)

Keith I was talking about gn's not your average 150K mustang with 10w's on it. To my knowledge there have only been two people to eclipse the 185 mark in a regal, bill anderson, and obviously big al. :cool:

So Keith is building a 10.5 Regal that is going to co 185 Plus?
That is possible but you have to ask your self why.
A turbo v-6 car will not be able to run with a turbo v-8 at the same weight PERIOD. If on Ws it will have to weight 3000lbs, this car is going to run similar MPH to Anderson's Car with 500 more pounds and smaller tires?

Keith,

What are you building???

Helluva nice car there! The flames, the twins under the hood, its all good!

The video link shows that the thing really gets up on the pipe quickly between shifts...very impressive!

Yeah that rossler 210 is probably the only 400 I would put behind a stage2 making any real kind of power... :cool: