T&T from this past Friday - first time down the track with this car

ok,so your up up 2.12mph and you dropped the 60ft to just about 1 tenth.thats better:)

one of the things to look at is the mph backhalf gains.your car with a 60 turbo and cam should gain more than 20mph on the backhalf.that should be a goal when you come out next year.the 1/8 mph and et is a little soft as well. a more aggressive tune will make that happen,if it doesnt then the converter should be looked at.

one of the things to look at is the mph backhalf gains.your car with a 60 turbo and cam should gain more than 20mph on the backhalf.that should be a goal when you come out next year.the 1/8 mph and et is a little soft as well. a more aggressive tune will make that happen,if it doesnt then the converter should be looked at.

I always keep all my time slips so I will see what the car does next year after I replace the injectors and a new chip. Depending on finances I will also look at getting a wideband installed along with a Powerlogger to keep track of everything. I don't plan to get really aggressive with the tune as I don't need my car set on kill all the time. I'm more than pleased with a 12 second cruiser with full interior, a/c, and kids booster seats strapped in the back for ice cream runs.