Best ignition setup to run

So... is he running e injectors along side mechanical nozzles? :rolleyes:

Well, I just think everyone should run a distributor then.

I tried to tell you that a couple of years ago!!:rolleyes: Some of us are just hard headed, including ME!! Mike:cool:

I tried to tell you that a couple of years ago!!:rolleyes: Some of us are just hard headed, including ME!! Mike:cool:
Maybe I should clarify. People should use whatever works for them. If you see others using a distributor, and it's working for them, and everyone and their uncle is switching over to distributor (the sheep herd mentality), or marketing is causing you to lean towards a mainstream product, then I say go for it. It works for them, it should work for you too,... right?

I started out using EM. Don't ask me how I first picked the sytem. It was over 10 years ago. From what I have gathered myself and from others is the ignition power and accuracy is unequalled, unless you start talking about magnetos (for power). Anyone that has had experience installing aftermarket systems can't argue that. Not that EM has had other issues, but the ignition system is a jewel.

I'll let you know when the EM fails me and I'm forced to switch to a distributor. I wouldn't hold my breathe though. In the meantime, I'll continue to watch with amusement while you all continue to search for the ultimate ignition system, with all the pretty add-on boxes.

So... is he running e injectors along side mechanical nozzles? :rolleyes:

Well, I just think everyone should run a distributor then.

I'm pretty sure he is running his own Moran electronic fuel injectors right now. I am not sure if he plans on switching over to mechanical or not. ;)

Maybe I should clarify. People should use whatever works for them.

I agree with that completely!! There are many ways to get the job done , and not everyone will follow the same path. I love your answers!! Mike:cool:

I'm pretty sure he is running his own Moran electronic fuel injectors right now. I am not sure if he plans on switching over to mechanical or not. ;)
I was just wondering. It sure looks like mechanical nozzle hoses running to that cover over the intake plenum. Looks like that could be 8 of them.

I was thinking of naming my car 'Plumbers Nightmare', but Mr. Moran might beat me to it. Some very nice ideas he's got on his creation there.