Best bang for the buck

geronimo1

86 GN
I am planning on installing alky on my 86 T. I have looked at Razor and Cooling mist. Is the 400 price difference worth it.

Razors kit all the way. I'm sure almost everyone on here will say go with razors kit

I installed mine a month ago (razors) in my '86. There is a little extra wiring required to fit a 3 bar MAP sensor, but the instructions are clear, all quality parts used. Best upgrade (along with TTchip) i've installed.

The low level and pump on lights are a HUGE plus to any Alky kit, it's a done deal IMO.

razors

I am ordering a kit from razor this weekend while it's still on sale!!
Can not wait!!
mike s

You guys are awesome.. thank you so much for the support :D

By all means go with a Razors kit. The kit was specially made for the turbo Regals both in functionality and fit.

When installed it looks like it's actually supposed to be on the car. And the way it works, is as if it's supposed to be on the car.

Oh yeah...and Julio (Razor, the seller) is happy to help any which way he can...although IMO installing it is really a piece of cake.

I guess enough said Razor it will be then. It seems most of the guys run about 24lbs of boost with the Razor kit. I am trying to get into the 11's. I have a 208/208 cam,double roller timing chain,te44 turbo front mount intercooler and a built trans,also stock head with a little port and upgraded springs.

I thank you and agree with you. On my Supra Snow performance make a alcohol kit especialy for tat car that I run on it.

I thank you and agree with you. On my Supra Snow performance make a alcohol kit especialy for tat car that I run on it.

I have Razor's kit on my turbo park ave...it was a "generic" kit but included absolutely everything i needed. no trips to the parts store, easy installation, all parts top quality...wouldn't have it any other way

Titan Motorsports recommended them had never heard of you until a guy I used to work with recommended you Grant Martin. I have heard great things about your kit though I will be ordering it very soon when the engine and tranny are done.