Belt tensioner

6203LUC3 - compliments of my 8-year old's eyes.

For what it's worth, I bought a new tensioner pulley at o'reilly. It was "made in Canada", but the bearing in it is made in China. Also the new pulley doesn't have the raised lip on the edge of the pulley like the original. I'm going to look around for a bearing and reuse the original if possible.

6203LUC3 - compliments of my 8-year old's eyes.

For what it's worth, I bought a new tensioner pulley at o'reilly. It was "made in Canada", but the bearing in it is made in China. Also the new pulley doesn't have the raised lip on the edge of the pulley like the original. I'm going to look around for a bearing and reuse the original if possible.

Someone on this Board has the part number for that bearing, but I cannot remember who it was... Earl maybe?

The part number I posted above is from the original bearing in the original pulley - made in Canada.

The replacement pulley bearing had a different # on it; it was similar, but made in China.

This should work it's the same bearing as in the alternator I believe.

Part Number: PGB P62032RSJ
Product Line: NAPA Proformer Bearing

[QUOTERick, post: 3433275, member: 12687"]I'm sorry...long gone.[/QUOTE]
Thnx, thats what I figured, but thought I would check. That would have been to easy since I am only 30 miles away from you.

In Danville? I had that tensioner for sale for a year before someone came thru and bought it. I couldn't believe it took so long!

In Danville? I had that tensioner for sale a year before someone came thru and bought it. I couldn't believe it took so long!
Actually near Gibson City, straight north on Mattis. We broke an ear off changing head gaskets, I didn't realize they were so hard to find. Did find one in NY.

Cool. Glad you found one. Let me know if you come to Champaign some time.
HPIM2713.JPG

Actually near Gibson City, straight north on Mattis. We broke an ear off changing head gaskets, I didn't realize they were so hard to find. Did find one in NY.
Nice car, love the plate you have. I will bring it down when we get it running again.

Hey Rick nice car, but could you pop that siding back in place it's detracting from the rest of the view. Or just move the car and take another pic:playful:

Hey Rick nice car, but could you pop that siding back in place it's detracting from the rest of the view. Or just move the car and take another pic:playful:
Only if you correct your age on your profile.....or are you really 96?:D