Belt tensioner

Yeah!! And your oil pressure is great for a motor running at 190*. :)
Yeah that is only because I was accelerating. I have a cheap camera. It takes the pic like a second after you press the button. So you never know what you are getting. At a steady 75 mph (2400 rpm) the oil pressure is a little over 40 according to my VDO electric gauge.

Yeah that is only because I was accelerating. I have a cheap camera. It takes the pic like a second after you press the button. So you never know what you are getting. At a steady 75 mph (2400 rpm) the oil pressure is a little over 40 according to my VDO electric gauge.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. That's what I thought was happening but I didn't want to ASSume it and let you confirm what I was thinking.

I can hook you up with a good camera for cheap if you need one. I have five right now and three of them are Canon EOS SLR Rebels.

Just throwing that out there, not trying to be a salesman, I just feel sorry for you,:LOL: and your picture quality.

Well I'm kind of attached to my HP Photosmart. I bought it off a guy who got it in a package deal when he bought a printer several years ago. It actually has 6 megapixels! Let me know what you have and how much you want. Now what should I do about my Samsung flip phone? My first phone's battery died and a new battery was more than a phone. So I upgraded a couple years ago to my current phone which has a camera in it! I think I spent about $25 on the phone which included about $20 of talk time with Verizon. Yipee!

I got you beat on the phone! I have a flip phone without a camera. I have an LG 220C that I've had for 5 years. I just bought another new one because I don't think it will be available much longer and I'm afraid that someday I might be forced to carry a STUPID phone that can be tracked by big brother and every teenage hacker out there.OH YEA, I also bought 3 new batteries to go with the phone for a total cost of 38 bucks for the phone and batteries.:D

I have to admit though that the last time I had a camera with 6 M/P was in the mid nineties.;)