Bamford TSM "Testing" 9.00 @ 151+

Actually, he smashed the sh!t out of it on the maiden voyage. LOL....LOL...:biggrin:

He wouldn't drive 16 MINUTES to hang out with these guys, because nobody likes him....because he's a d!ck.

He won't drive 16 HOURS to race because he knows he can't hang. ...regardless of internet BS. What kind of puss builds a TSM car... and then doesn't make races because of fear....that another redneck will dent his head again?!?!?:confused:

Hey stupid. Show me where I mentioned Don's car.

Your right, my bad, the maiden voyage it dumped a couple gallons of water because a freeze plug came out for some reason... :confused:

My personal opinion here is Don has a bad azz car and he deserves all he has accomplished. I think it's retarded for others to step up and start talking $hit through somebody elses car, so one of two things, Don is behind this crap which I doubt or he's a nice guy and doesn't want to bitch slap you guys and tell you to STFU and settle your differences with Dave with your own cars. I'll bet he's a nice guy, so maybe do your friend (if he is) a favor and let him worry about what he needs to do with his car. It's really pretty simple.

Guess what? I'll say what I want. To you, or anybody else. On the net or in your nerdy little face.

Why don't you bitch slap me and tell me to STFU and see what happens. :smile:

Freeze plugs my azz...it was Cal's tune last time...right?!? :rolleyes:The freeze plug lie is why his next motor will be from Jaspers....:cool:

No wonder tsm is dying and can not get any new racers. Some of you posting on here are really hurting the class imo. That "can't hang with tsm class" is looking better and better by the day to me.

No wonder tsm is dying and can not get any new racers. Some of you posting on here are really hurting the class imo. That "can't hang with tsm class" is looking better and better by the day to me.

Yep. It's funny for those who don't want Dave to show up to an event, they seem to post quite a bit in any thread his name is mentioned.

Threads like this would be second page news real quick if no one posted any responses.

Your right, my bad, the maiden voyage it dumped a couple gallons of water because a freeze plug came out for some reason... :confused:

My personal opinion here is Don has a bad azz car and he deserves all he has accomplished. I think it's retarded for others to step up and start talking $hit through somebody elses car, so one of two things, Don is behind this crap which I doubt or he's a nice guy and doesn't want to bitch slap you guys and tell you to STFU and settle your differences with Dave with your own cars. I'll bet he's a nice guy, so maybe do your friend (if he is) a favor and let him worry about what he needs to do with his car. It's really pretty simple.

I am to the point where I don't disagree with Kevin and Dcving, as such this will be my last post regarding dave, his brother, or you ted.

It's funny to listen to ted cry about someone talking chit through someone else's car when all he does is come here and post up about dave's car and his brother's car. Not to take away from what you have accomplished ted, but don't ya think that is the pot and kettle again. You come here and stir this crap up without regard for all the well deserved animosity toward the the brothers bam. Why not just let mike or dave post their own junk, why do you need to be in the middle if not to stir the chit. I hate to tell you this, but you are the worst kind, yes worse than the brothers bam. At least they have the balls to own the fact that they are a$$holes, quit trying to be the mediator and either back them up and accept they have enemies or get away from them. BTW nice name change, real original.

As for dave and his brother, I will be glad to take up any differences we have on or off the track. I'm out of this internet cowboy crap, any of you guys have anything to say to me, come say it. Until then you can continue to pound sand as far as I am concerned.

Hey stupid. Show me where I mentioned Don's car.

Guess what? I'll say what I want. To you, or anybody else. On the net or in your nerdy little face.

Why don't you bitch slap me and tell me to STFU and see what happens. :smile:

Freeze plugs my azz...it was Cal's tune last time...right?!? :rolleyes:The freeze plug lie is why his next motor will be from Jaspers....:cool:

You got it all figured out.... :confused: :biggrin:

I am to the point where I don't disagree with Kevin and Dcving, as such this will be my last post regarding dave, his brother, or you ted.

It's funny to listen to ted cry about someone talking chit through someone else's car when all he does is come here and post up about dave's car and his brother's car. Not to take away from what you have accomplished ted, but don't ya think that is the pot and kettle again. You come here and stir this crap up without regard for all the well deserved animosity toward the the brothers bam. Why not just let mike or dave post their own junk, why do you need to be in the middle if not to stir the chit. I hate to tell you this, but you are the worst kind, yes worse than the brothers bam. At least they have the balls to own the fact that they are a$$holes, quit trying to be the mediator and either back them up and accept they have enemies or get away from them. BTW nice name change, real original.

As for dave and his brother, I will be glad to take up any differences we have on or off the track. I'm out of this internet cowboy crap, any of you guys have anything to say to me, come say it. Until then you can continue to pound sand as far as I am concerned.

I guess anybody who ever posts anything about anybody elses car falls into this catagory (I see it all the time). Dave asked me to post up about his pass and I did, you know he's banned. Read post #1 and let me know where it is trying to start any $hit. Maybe, just maybe some others who don't care about any of the drama might like to see a video. I help out with both Dave and Mikes racing program, not just sit back and do nothing so I guess maybe that might make me involved to a degree, but what do I know. If a select few don't like the fact Dave goes out and runs his car when and where he wants then maybe they can just figure out a better way to deal with it and move on because it isn't going to stop any time soon.

I for one like to hear about everyone's progress on their cars weather it be Daves car, Mr Kearney's car, Don's car. Even Cliffs car:biggrin: And on and on.

Different people do things different. Dave was proud in his accomplishments because at the time he was the guy to beat. So he waved his own flag, no big deal to me. Then look at Dick Kearney and Don Cruz's they are both soft spoken and don't boast about their accomplishments. And for all of them I am grateful with out them raising the bar the cars wouldn't be where they are now. I just hope that some of us around here would grow up and sit back a moment and think what all this bickering is doing to our small community. Slowly they are driving away the vendors and people that support us until there will be no events to go to. I enjoy the efforts that they bring. I get upset the way people talk down to Mike Licht, alot of people havent been around long enough to know this board would never have been with out him!!! We are so lucky that venders that put money back into our sport and not in any particular order. From Precision Turbo I know you still have a thing for Buicks deep down Harry, Paul Ferry,Cal and Holly Hartline,Jack and Lorrie Cotton, Richard Clark, Full Throttle, T/A Performance, John at Caspers. And that is not all just don't have time to keep typing. And I don't want to forget all the free advice that our engine builders,tuners share with us on here too.

I could type for a long time about all the people that do things for our cars to make them run faster and faster. I really wish that all this BS could be put aside and every one enjoy everyones accomplishments. From The Gallina's 6 second Buick and even the V-6 powered dragsters too Mike :biggrin: But also sad to see people go, but also happy to see them take time to enjoy life because it is so short. That is aimed at the Conley Family. Always a class act. And last but not least Shane and Jay for giving us this playground for us to share accomplishments and our problems. BTW where did my popcorn go:eek:

Steve

They may be hurting the class. May not. I guess I'm not sure which ones you're talking about.

Where is TSM dying? I just got thru building a TSM car. And will race next year barring acts of God. There have been newcomers in the last couple of years.

They may be hurting the class. May not. I guess I'm not sure which ones you're talking about.

Where is TSM dying? I just got thru building a TSM car. And will race next year barring acts of God. There have been newcomers in the last couple of years.

What doesnt help the class and races is the north guys not traveling to a southern event.

What doesnt help the class and races is the north guys not traveling to a southern event.

Next year is on!!!! you going to tune two cars...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:;)mine and my boy;);)so there two from the north:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Not true. I went to 4 Buick events this year (BG, Norwalk, BPG, and Oceola).I think I did my part in helping the class and the Buick events in general. Besides Toni and Sam, I participated the most tsm races this year. Please tell me how not attending the one race down there hurt anything???? I'm a poor mofo that has a towing vehicle that can barely do a 2 hour tow and have to scrape pennies together to make each race. Ask my friends around here...they'll tell ya. Sh!t, look at my car....its a bunch of wore out junk imo. Its what fits my budget...I can't afford to run the damn thing on kill bc if it brakes I'm out for the year. I do this tsm thing bc that's what I like doing. And for you to tell me I'm hurting the class?? That kinda pisses me off. What have you done to help it??

Chris, looking forwards to racing against ya and meeting you next year. I think the class is dying out a little b/c there are more dedicated racers leaving than joining. But, that's through my eyes. I love this class....I guess I just get paranoid that it is dying out a little. Who knows?? Hope to have 15+ cars in bg next year.

Not true. I went to 4 Buick events this year (BG, Norwalk, BPG, and Oceola).I think I did my part in helping the class and the Buick events in general. Besides Toni and Sam, I participated the most tsm races this year. Please tell me how not attending the one race down there hurt anything???? I'm a poor mofo that has a towing vehicle that can barely do a 2 hour tow and have to scrape pennies together to make each race. Ask my friends around here...they'll tell ya. Sh!t, look at my car....its a bunch of wore out junk imo. Its what fits my budget...I can't afford to run the damn thing on kill bc if it brakes I'm out for the year. I do this tsm thing bc that's what I like doing. And for you to tell me I'm hurting the class?? That kinda pisses me off. What have you done to help it??

Chris, looking forwards to racing against ya and meeting you next year. I think the class is dying out a little b/c there are more dedicated racers leaving than joining. But, that's through my eyes. I love this class....I guess I just get paranoid that it is dying out a little. Who knows?? Hope to have 15+ cars in bg next year.

No offense was meant Kevin,keeping car count high keeps racing going and payouts high.
I know about the money thing,i don't have the money it takes to play with those TSO boys.
I do what i can to help racer keep their cars running as best I can,thats what i do to help

No offense was meant Kevin,keeping car count high keeps racing going and payouts high.
I know about the money thing,i don't have the money it takes to play with those TSO boys.
I do what i can to help racer keep their cars running as best I can,thats what i do to help

Maybe I read it wrong then. To me its looks like you are saying that us not going to a race down there is hurting the class. By that logic, the south guys not going to every race up here hurts the class. Hell we are all guilty then of not showing up for the lsbc race.

Oh well, its getting to be winter up here and the season is over and I already have the winter blues. C-ya in bg:)

hmm

I think what everyone is trying to say is that the South guys make it to at least one of the several races in the north. Alot of the southern guys make it to 2 or 3 of the northern races. I understand Kevin B's point as well. I mean hell... I run the TSM events and I am the slowest one at every event and get put out in the first round. Hey but its racing. There were 5 TSM cars in Reynolds that were from Mississippi.....WOW.... 2/3s of the field....

The races should be EVENLY Spread from North and South. Then everyone shares the cost and the points racing doesnt depend just on traveling but more on fast cars. (of which will still leave me in the stands after the first round).

Reynolds 09 was the most family oriented race that I have ever been to. Congrats to Cal and Holly!

I think what everyone is trying to say is that the South guys make it to at least one of the several races in the north. Alot of the southern guys make it to 2 or 3 of the northern races. I understand Kevin B's point as well. I mean hell... I run the TSM events and I am the slowest one at every event and get put out in the first round. Hey but its racing. There were 5 TSM cars in Reynolds that were from Mississippi.....WOW.... 2/3s of the field....

The races should be EVENLY Spread from North and South. Then everyone shares the cost and the points racing doesnt depend just on traveling but more on fast cars. (of which will still leave me in the stands after the first round).

Reynolds 09 was the most family oriented race that I have ever been to. Congrats to Cal and Holly!

X2!

I am glad Noble is now a TSM event, even though I wasn't able to make it this year. I firmly plan on being there next year. At least that way there are three races that are between eight and ten hours away :eek:

"Dave" Must be one DAD A$$ MotheFkR To get these type of reactions.
can any one post a link to the "DAVE and his car's story"

:biggrin::biggrin:

Where were u this weekend...BTW?

It was my sons birthday, Reynolds always falls on that week, we got tickets to the ECU vs VT game live on ESPN so we went to that. Then my dealership manager had surgery so just couldn't get away. I might could have gotten there about time it was over so.... I was there in thought:biggrin: Had a couple of people giving me updates regulary so...

I hope all you guys come to NC:biggrin:

Everything about it is half,half way between,half way down the 1/4 mile:biggrin:

Just not half as fast:wink:

If you have never meet or been to Mr. Clarks place you are missing a big part of Buick history:biggrin: