Bamford TSM "Testing" 9.00 @ 151+

Why would Dave want to drive down 16 hours and be around you guys?? :confused:

Ted if Dave showed up and acted like a decent guy and maybe threw around a few apologies I am betting things would be fine.
More than anything most people wanna see him come down and race
TSM again,one for car count ,two cause he has one of the baddest TSM
cars around which would make for some awesome racing.
One things for sure he has some serious competition to deal with now.

I dont know all of the BS surrounding this BUT!! I will be at reynolds and would love to see Dave show up and race!! ALL of you need to let up a bit and let the man use his ET slip do the talking. Thats about all I have to say about it!! See you there!! Cant wait:cool: Mike:cool:

Ted if Dave showed up and acted like a decent guy and maybe threw around a few apologies I am betting things would be fine.
More than anything most people wanna see him come down and race
TSM again,one for car count ,two cause he has one of the baddest TSM
cars around which would make for some awesome racing.
One things for sure he has some serious competition to deal with now.

Even if he came down to do nothing but run the number that would be good. He shouldnt give a fvck what anyone else thinks if hes a hardcore racer. He should be going there for himself.

Even if he came down to do nothing but run the number that would be good. He shouldnt give a fvck what anyone else thinks if hes a hardcore racer. He should be going there for himself.

The Problem is his fists can't cash the check his mouth filled out.
Show up take your lumps, and show the doubters what ya got !!!!
and take the crown back You want some respect come get it !!!

A lot of the talk that goes on on the net doesn't usually carry out in the flesh. I don't know who would load their car up and drive all that distance for a fight. Just sounds retarded. We are all grown here. My Dad has always taught me to never let anyone have power over you. It takes more energy to have ill feelings towards someone then it does to agree to disagree and move on. Hatred is like posion and nothing good comes from it. Life is short guys. Lets just focus on racing and extracting the very best out of our cars, you know, the way it should be......... I truely hope Dave shows up. It would be a event that would be talked about for a very long time. All the best to all you of guys at Reynolds.

A lot of the talk that goes on on the net doesn't usually carry out in the flesh. I don't know who would load their car up and drive all that distance for a fight. Just sounds retarded. We are all grown here. My Dad has always taught me to never let anyone have power over you. It takes more energy to have ill feelings towards someone then it does to agree to disagree and move on. Hatred is like posion and nothing good comes from it. Life is short guys. Lets just focus on racing and extracting the very best out of our cars, you know, the way it should be......... I truely hope Dave shows up. It would be a event that would be talked about for a very long time. All the best to all you of guys at Reynolds.

If he wants to get back in to the buick community he is going to have to take the lumps physical or verbally but when its done its done time to go racing Pretty simple...... He made this bed not all the rest of us and as far as the talk on the net thats what got him into the spot he is in.You may think Dave is a "nice guy" he's not.. but that does not take away from the fact that he has a bad azz car ,so like i said before bring the car and take back the TSM crown

I would have to agree with Tony on this one.

The first ammendment protects ur right to speak freely and even be disrespectful if you choose to while doing so. But it doesn't protect others from knocking ur teeth out as a result. Show a little respect or simply shut the fuk up. That's not asking a whole hell of a lot these days.

Holy crap that thing rips tho! Nice pass Bamford!

Who's got the POPCORN NOW!!!!!

LET'S GO RACIN!!!!!!!

See most of you in Reynolds!!!

JD

Who's got the POPCORN NOW!!!!!

LET'S GO RACIN!!!!!!!

See most of you in Reynolds!!!

JD
Im sure we won't see Dave. He only has so many passes before he either breaks it or it needs a freshening and from what i hear he no longer has an engine builder:eek:
atleast thats the rumor

Im sure we won't see Dave. He only has so many passes before he either breaks it or it needs a freshening and from what i hear he no longer has an engine builder:eek:
atleast thats the rumor

That's to BAD!!!!!!

Would have been INTERESTING!!!!!

JD

"My cars is getting there" LOL Your still hiding behind your daddy cruz. Step up like a big boy.
If your engine builder and tuner are going 9.0's and you have the same combo and your still more than half sec off, your either a broke dick, cutting corners somewhere, or a dip sh!t that doesn't know what he's doing. I'm guessing your probably a little of both.LOL
For the record I'm not the one calling someone out with another guys car, you are. I'm just bringing it to your attention, how stupid you look. Seems like I hit a nerve judged by your response.
Funny, all I had to do was jerk the chain a little............. and a bitch comes a running. LOL (yep thats you bitch)

And what about your car, big boy? Is suckin your brothers d!ck online the best way for you to spend your time? Prolly brings back happy childhood memories for both of you...lol...

"My cars is getting there" LOL Your still hiding behind your daddy cruz. Step up like a big boy.
If your engine builder and tuner are going 9.0's and you have the same combo and your still more than half sec off, your either a broke dick, cutting corners somewhere, or a dip sh!t that doesn't know what he's doing. I'm guessing your probably a little of both.LOL
For the record I'm not the one calling someone out with another guys car, you are. I'm just bringing it to your attention, how stupid you look. Seems like I hit a nerve judged by your response.
Funny, all I had to do was jerk the chain a little............. and a bitch comes a running. LOL (yep thats you bitch)

I think he is tryin to relay a message to your punkazz brother...that he has yet to respond to:rolleyes:. Your nitrous sprayin ,car wreckin brother is a little yellow.

It would appear.:cool:

I don't really care to get into this B.S. with you guys, but I'll just say this. The maiden voyage this year on a decent track the car goes 9.02 and backs it up with a 9.00. That's pretty impressive to say the least considering there isn't much time into the combo (yet). Enough is enough and the guys who don't run their cars your comments fall on deaf ears. This is unbelievable and a shame. Why would Dave want to drive down 16 hours and be around you guys?? :confused:

As far as more in the combo, I know what the incrementals are and what's left in the tune if you are calling me out then call me out to my face. I wouldn't make any bets his car is even close to done, but it's your dime.

Don Cruz and Mr. Kereny (the king) have both proven themselves and I don't think anybody is taking anything away from them.

Actually, he smashed the sh!t out of it on the maiden voyage. LOL....LOL...:biggrin:

He wouldn't drive 16 MINUTES to hang out with these guys, because nobody likes him....because he's a d!ck.

He won't drive 16 HOURS to race because he knows he can't hang. ...regardless of internet BS. What kind of puss builds a TSM car... and then doesn't make races because of fear....that another redneck will dent his head again?!?!?:confused:

And what about your car, big boy? Is suckin your brothers d!ck online the best way for you to spend your time? Prolly brings back happy childhood memories for both of you...lol...

His car has been out a few times already and with a V6 and smaller turbo
his brother is making him look bad:p

Actually, he smashed the sh!t out of it on the maiden voyage. LOL....LOL...:biggrin:

He wouldn't drive 16 MINUTES to hang out with these guys, because nobody likes him....because he's a d!ck.

He won't drive 16 HOURS to race because he knows he can't hang. ...regardless of internet BS. What kind of puss builds a TSM car... and then doesn't make races because of fear....that another redneck will dent his head again?!?!?:confused:

Your right, my bad, the maiden voyage it dumped a couple gallons of water because a freeze plug came out for some reason... :confused:

My personal opinion here is Don has a bad azz car and he deserves all he has accomplished. I think it's retarded for others to step up and start talking $hit through somebody elses car, so one of two things, Don is behind this crap which I doubt or he's a nice guy and doesn't want to bitch slap you guys and tell you to STFU and settle your differences with Dave with your own cars. I'll bet he's a nice guy, so maybe do your friend (if he is) a favor and let him worry about what he needs to do with his car. It's really pretty simple.

His car has been out a few times already and with a V6 and smaller turbo
his brother is making him look bad:p

Otto, it is a LS2 with better rods and pistons. It won't live long if it's turned up much more, I think you can appreciate that. It's nothing new for us V6's to whip a V8 car right??