Bamford TSM "Testing" 9.00 @ 151+

S2V6RACER

Banned
We took the TSM car out today for some testing hoping to get lucky and have a decent track. We managed a 9.02 150+ out of the trailer with the tuneup we had in it from the previous track outing. I turned it up a little and it ran a 9.00 at 151+ with lots left in it. We are still running the old school HPQ 70 non billet compressor turbo. Good job Dave, imagine how much faster it would go if you were not a has-been!!! :biggrin:

The oil pressure was fine and all the cam bearings seem to still be in the motor. Good way to end the day!!!

Sweet! Get him down to Reynolds and go for the gusto! Everyone will be on their A game. Any footage?

using screw in freeze plugs now????:D

I love how not just you guys but everyone seems to always have ALOT left in it.What do we consider alot?
another tenth? alot to me would be 3-4 mph and 3-4 tenths.
Wonder if any of these TSM guys that think they have ALOT left
are gonna show this us in Reynolds,Dave is welcome to come let it all hang out.
Heck he can get some grudge races in fri night also and make a few bucks off the locals

Just clicked on it. It's working for me? Probably the server is busy... You know youtube.

As you can see in the video, the hit was a little too soft on the 9.00 pass. We turned it up a little bit but he was asked to get some more bars in the car and sent packing when he rolled into the staging lanes. :mad:

Yeah, I'm getting that now. I gave Dave a call he's not answering... I'll get this taken care of.

Good job Dave, imagine how much faster it would go if you were not a has-been!!! :biggrin:
Gotta argue with ya here Ted,He is still a has been since he is only running what guys were already running a year ago and we all know he
has to add a fair amount of weight to be TSM LEGAL :D

We took the TSM car out today for some testing hoping to get lucky and have a decent track. We managed a 9.02 150+ out of the trailer with the tuneup we had in it from the previous track outing. I turned it up a little and it ran a 9.00 at 151+ with lots left in it. We are still running the old school HPQ 70 non billet compressor turbo. Good job Dave, imagine how much faster it would go if you were not a has-been!!! :biggrin:

The oil pressure was fine and all the cam bearings seem to still be in the motor. Good way to end the day!!!

Awesome Ted, now tell him to come down to Reynolds so that he can reclaim his crown!!!!:D

Attachments

• TSM KING.jpg
    TSM KING.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 691
Not to be a stickler for details, but shouldn't this thread be in the Time Slips and Database section? Given that this has absolutely nothing to do with TSM Rules and Regulations, shouldn't it be moved to the appropriate part of the board?

Not to be a stickler for details, but shouldn't this thread be in the Time Slips and Database section? Given that this has absolutely nothing to do with TSM Rules and Regulations, shouldn't it be moved to the appropriate part of the board?
Good Eye!

Cant you just roll over tap him on the shoulder and ask him to fix it?
LOL, Spit beer on garage floor on that one!! :biggrin: Didn't SEVERAL of the current TSM racers run that time a Year ago? LOL

SW.

Says video is private you fkn retard.

You lack skills in life that would make you a awesome person. Everyone that knows you knows this, but the rest of us just found out with that last post.

Thanks for confirming this for us, i wish the best of luck for you and your skills.

"lots left in it" I doubt it bucket head.

BW

Says video is private you fkn retard.

You lack skills in life that would make you a awesome person. Everyone that knows you knows this, but the rest of us just found out with that last post.

Thanks for confirming this for us, i wish the best of luck for you and your skills.

"lots left in it" I doubt it bucket head.

BW
Hi Brian!

You guys are killing me tonight!! LOL Sum funny stuff....