Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

Let it be a lesson to anyone that employs him without a quick google search.

Let it be a lesson to anyone that employs him without a quick google search.
Who's going to google the name of the mechanic at a shop though? They might google the name of the shop, but not the name of some guy who works there.

Hes even scaming people in the chi town racing forum.. Me n my homies can do a unplesent visit..to this fool..just point me in the right direction n is done..

Yeah and his new "trick" is getting people to pay for work that's never done. Got his own cousin for an "engine and trans replacement" that was not done. Real piece of crap this guy is. And that's after he conned her into selling her dead husbands fully loaded SnapOn toolbox for $2K ! Must've been worth 60K minimum.

I think I may be of assistance.

Gentleman, please take this under advisement. Im a Chicago Policeman and that lil Jag lives in the District that I work in. So, if at anytime anyone is able to obtain a warrant for his arrest, please let me know and he will be sitting in my 25th District lockup faster than our cars go. Additionally, I will be checking on his criminal history and status (sorry I cant share the details with u guys) and if there is any enforcement action(arrest) taken I will let the members know. I will also talk to an Area 5 Detective who is a good friend to see what can be done to help u guys in each of your circumstances. PM me with daytime contact #s if u wanna jump in on this beatdown!! Oh yeah and one more thing Joe Cipolla if ur reading this, I would straighten these matters out real quick, like yesterady quick, if u know what I mean. ;)

I could really use your assistance, I recently (7/3 & 7/12) got scammed out of $790 from Joey Cipolla & this other guy, who you may or may not be aware of. I have cell phone numbers & a fake receipt. How can I contact you?

1/28/13 -- This coming Mon. @ 9AM Joey Cipolla is scheduled to attend a hearing for deceptive practices, having to do with car repairs. If you'd like to attend, here's the information:

**Central Hearing Facility, 400 W. Superior, #106, Chicago**

I filed a complaint with the dept. of Business Affairs & Consumer Protection, 121 N La Salle St # 800, Chicago, IL 60602, (312) 744-6060, http://www.cityofchicago.org/city/en.html If anyone has a complaint against him & is seeking damages file a complaint with this department.

He was issued (7) tickets, with fines ranging from $500 to $1,000 each

I could really use your assistance, I recently (7/3 & 7/12) got scammed out of $790 from Joey Cipolla & this other guy, who you may or may not be aware of. I have cell phone numbers & a fake receipt. How can I contact you?
Send Gary (Brer Rabbit) a message concerning this..