Anyone know Joe Cipolla?

I do not believe he is in the State facility. It is my understanding that the ADOC is for post conviction incarceration only. He is still going through trial.

What amazes me about this thread is that not only is it 10 years old, there are also a million links to it.

This dude is abviously a complete idiot. What a waste of a life. I bet his family is really proud that he is probably one of the biggest internet forum scammer to date. Jesus, what a total moron!

Amazing,right after this new info was posted yesterday,the craigslist ad was deleted by author,and the website gettinemfixed was taken down. He must be keeping an eye on this thread.

Took two days..but I finally got it all read! Whew!! lol!! glad I did this at work and not on my own time, lol!!

Good job everyone involved in getting him off the streets for at least some time. I hope that Arizona thing is true and we can get a link for it!

Here's some info on him from the Illinois Dept. of Corrections...

M02950 - CIPOLLA, JOSEPH
Parent Institution: PONTIAC CORRECTIONAL CENTER
Offender Status: PAROLE

PHYSICAL PROFILE
Date of Birth: 05/18/1984
Weight: 168 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Sex: Male
Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Race: White
Eyes: Green

MARKS, SCARS, & TATTOOS
NONE RECORDED

ADMISSION / RELEASE / DISCHARGE INFO
Admission Date: 09/07/2010
Parole Date: 11/03/2010
Projected Discharge Date: 11/03/2012

SENTENCING INFORMATION
MITTIMUS: 06CR1906901
CLASS: 1
COUNT: 1
OFFENSE: POSS STOLEN VEHICLE > $25,000
CUSTODY DATE: 05/03/2007
SENTENCE: 4 Years 0 Months 0 Days
COUNTY: COOK
SENTENCE DISCHARGED?: NO

MITTIMUS: 07CF933
CLASS: 2
OFFENSE: RECEIVE/POSS/SELL STOLEN VEH
CUSTODY DATE: 03/26/2008
SENTENCE: 0 Years 36 Months 0 Days
COUNTY: KANE

MITTIMUS: 08CF1022
CUSTODY DATE: 02/05/2008
SENTENCE: 0 Years 48 Months 0 Days
COUNTY: KANE

MITTIMUS: 2007CF206
CUSTODY DATE: 10/24/2007
SENTENCE: 6 Years 0 Months 0 Days
COUNTY: DUPAGE

MITTIMUS: 2007CF645
SENTENCE: 6 Years 0 Months 0 Days
COUNTY: DUPAGE

MITTIMUS: 07CF144
CLASS: 3
OFFENSE: THEFT >$300-$10K
SENTENCE: 2 Years 0 Months 0 Days
COUNTY: WILL

MITTIMUS: 06CR1165701
CLASS: 3
OFFENSE: THEFT DECEPTION INTENT 300<10K
CUSTODY DATE: 05/03/2007
SENTENCE: 3 Years 0 Months 0 Days
COUNTY: COOK

Does anyone want to pay me to go to his house and beat his ass lol... I have a long history with Joe and grew up with him as I stated a couple years ago... I know his mother his father his brother ect... I pass by his house all the time and keep a eye out for him... I have whooped his ass in the past :D Joe if you read this its Phil and I feel like whooping your ass again for doing this ****...

still out there....

Head to Craigslist.....

if you check out the Chicago's M4W section, he's posted twice....

Jul 20 - High Quality Guy Here - 27 - (River North)

Jul 17 - Why pick up a penny when it's a dime that shines.... - 27 - (Loop) pic

TOP WRENCH GARAGA, AKA IMPERIAL MOTORS, AKA AUTOFIXATION (their business in the City of Chicago) is a scam auto repair garage that keeps changing their name, and is owned/operated by JOSEPH CIPOLLA, AKA ADAM JOHNSON, JOE SPINA, ANTHONY M. MISCEO, JOSEPH J. CILPOLLA, JOSEPH J. CIPOLA, JOSEPH J. CIPOLLA, JOSEPH JOSHUA CIPOLA - who is currently on parole from Michigan and has an extensive criminal record in Illinois as well for stealing customer's cars and re-selling them.

Joe Cipolla claims to be an ASE Certified Mechanic, but is not. He also claims his business, Top Wrench Garage, is BBB Accredited, but in fact it is not.

Numerous people have been the victims of fraud in this regard, myself included. I brought my 2001 Chevy Impala to TOP WRENCH GARAGE for a tune-up and a new radiator. Joe Cipolla told me the cost would be $600 for both. When I pulled out my credit card he said, "I'd have to charge substantially more if you use a credit card, so cash would be best". I gave him the money.

I then had difficulty getting my car back from them - they had the car for over a week, and refused to give it back, giving me numerous excuses. When I did get the car back, it still wasn't running right. I brought the vehicle back to Joe, who then had it for another 1 1/2 weeks - again, he refused to give me my car; I actually thought of filing a police report for a stolen car. When I finally did get the car back, it still wasn't running properly, and there were major burn holes in my back seat (in addition to the fact that all the spare change I had in the car was gone).

I took the car to another mechanic, who verified that the only thing Joe cipolla did was change the spark plug wires - with the wrong kind no less! This is the same type of scam that Joe was arrested for in Michigan. This was not your average "oh the mechanic is terrible and I'm complaining" - this is pure fraud, which is doing to many people. I am out a total of $957, not including the fact that I still have to have a radiator installed, which is another $400, and need to have the back seat re-covered!

Bringin it back

So, something told me to go look at the offender tracking page for Joe and it looks like he's on parole in IL. Any of those guys from his neighborhood see him around?

... Michigan.gov Home ... New Offender Search | Return to Search Results | Contact MDOC | Disclaimer | MDOC Home
BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

MDOC Number: 655715
SID Number: 3056000E
Name: JOSEPH J CIPOLLA
Racial Identification: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Date of Birth: 05/18/1980 (30)
JOSEPH J CIPOLLA Image Date: 6/5/4873
MDOC STATUS
Current Status: Parolee Supervision Begin Date: 09/07/2010
Assigned Location: Illinois Supervision Discharge Date: 09/07/2011
Security Level: Date Paroled: 09/07/2010

ALIASES MARKS, SCARS & TATTOOS
ADAM JOHNSON

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANTHONY M MISCEO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JOSEPH J. CILPOLLA

JOSEPH J. CIPOLA

JOSEPH J. CIPOLLA

JOSEPH JOSHUA CIPOLA
Tattoo- Upper Left Arm - tribal band

PRISON SENTENCES
ACTIVE
Sentence 1
Offense: False Pretenses - $20,000 or More Minimum Sentence: 1 year 5 months 0 days
MCL#: 750.2185A Maximum Sentence: 10 years 0 months
Court File#: 07031471-FH Date of Offense: 05/05/2007
County: Ottawa Date of Sentence: 09/17/2007
Conviction Type: Plea
Sentence 2
Offense: False Pretenses - $20,000 or More Minimum Sentence: 1 year 11 months 0 days
Court File#: 07100131-FH-F Date of Offense: 05/05/2007
County: Barry Date of Sentence: 08/15/2007
Sentence 3
Offense: False Pretenses - $20,000 or More Minimum Sentence: 1 year 8 months 0 days
Court File#: 0705475-FH Date of Offense: 04/15/2007
County: Kent Date of Sentence: 08/14/2007
INACTIVE
None

PROBATION SENTENCES
ACTIVE
Sentence 1
Offense: False Pretenses - $20,000 or More Minimum Sentence:
MCL#: 750.2185A Maximum Sentence: 2 years 0 months
Court File#: 10-650-FH Date of Offense: 04/23/2007
County: Calhoun Date of Sentence: 06/14/2010
INACTIVE
None

SUPERVISION CONDITIONS
01 - No violations of any criminal law

01 - Contact agent no later than first business day after release

02 - Must not change residence

02 - Not leave state without permission

2.0 - Not use/possess alcohol/intoxicants or in place served

2.1 - Complete Sub Abuse or Re-Entry Program as referred by agent

03 - Monthly reporting

03 - Must not leave state

04 - Notify of change of residence

04 - Not engage in any behavior that constitutes a violation

4.3 - Must reside at (location) when paroled

4.16 - Obey all court orders

04.18 - Behavior

04.20 - Not own or possess weapons

04.25 - Report any arrest or police contact

05 - Comply with alcohol and drug testing ordered by field agent

06 - Not associate with anyone you know to have a felony record

06.4 - You must make genuine efforts to find employment

07 - Must not own or possess a firearm

7.0 - No checking account, charge account or credit card

7.1 - Pay cost of treatment

7.5 - State Costs

08 - Must not own, possess or use any object as a weapon

08.1 - Pay restitution as described

08.2 - Pay a Crime Victim's Assessment

08.3 - Pay Supervision Fee pursuant to PA 185 of 1993

08.4 - Court Cost

08.5 - Fine

08.6 - Attorney Fees

08.18 - State Costs

09 - Make earnest efforts to find and maintain employment

10 - Must comply w/special conditions, written and verbal orders

Michigan.gov Home | MDOC Home | Site Map | Contact MDOC | State Web Sites
Accessibility Policy | Privacy Policy | Link Policy | Security Policy
Copyright © 2001-2003 State of Michigan

New
TOP WRENCH GARAGA, AKA IMPERIAL MOTORS, AKA AUTOFIXATION (their business in the City of Chicago) is a scam auto repair garage that keeps changing their name, and is owned/operated by JOSEPH CIPOLLA, AKA ADAM JOHNSON, JOE SPINA, ANTHONY M. MISCEO, JOSEPH J. CILPOLLA, JOSEPH J. CIPOLA, JOSEPH J. CIPOLLA, JOSEPH JOSHUA CIPOLA - who is currently on parole from Michigan and has an extensive criminal record in Illinois as well for stealing customer's cars and re-selling them.

Joe Cipolla claims to be an ASE Certified Mechanic, but is not. He also claims his business, Top Wrench Garage, is BBB Accredited, but in fact it is not.

Numerous people have been the victims of fraud in this regard, myself included. I brought my 2001 Chevy Impala to TOP WRENCH GARAGE for a tune-up and a new radiator. Joe Cipolla told me the cost would be $600 for both. When I pulled out my credit card he said, "I'd have to charge substantially more if you use a credit card, so cash would be best". I gave him the money.

I then had difficulty getting my car back from them - they had the car for over a week, and refused to give it back, giving me numerous excuses. When I did get the car back, it still wasn't running right. I brought the vehicle back to Joe, who then had it for another 1 1/2 weeks - again, he refused to give me my car; I actually thought of filing a police report for a stolen car. When I finally did get the car back, it still wasn't running properly, and there were major burn holes in my back seat (in addition to the fact that all the spare change I had in the car was gone).

I took the car to another mechanic, who verified that the only thing Joe cipolla did was change the spark plug wires - with the wrong kind no less! This is the same type of scam that Joe was arrested for in Michigan. This was not your average "oh the mechanic is terrible and I'm complaining" - this is pure fraud, which is doing to many people. I am out a total of $957, not including the fact that I still have to have a radiator installed, which is another $400, and need to have the back seat re-covered!​

The fake mechanic scam sucks, but isn't anywhere close to the scam he was pulling that cost me over $10k because he sold me a stolen car. Hey, glad he's still in business though. Gotta earn a living, right? Right Joe? Call me.

Holy crap, this thread was first started in 2001! This guy is a career criminal.