Another Bay area member's car (John Wilde) was just stolen this morning...

DaveLC2

I am so upset they we have had 2 member's from the Bay Area get their T-type's stolen recently Most recently is John Wilde's blue 86 T-type with Pro Stars. I don't have any details at this point other then the license plate it
1RHL994. Everyone, please keep an eye out for John's car as well as Tondi's. Here are a couple of pics of John's car.

Attachments

• _DSC0218.jpg
    _DSC0218.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 1,499
  • _DSC0217.jpg
    _DSC0217.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,414
My Car was stolen

My Blue 86 T Type with black out package and weld pro stars was stolen...
License Plate Number 1RHL994
This is was in Redwood City in front of our house.
The car had a steering column lock and a theft deterrent chip.
They must have towed it...

:mad:

Dude sorry to hear this.. any of your neighbors have security camera's?

also any time frame when you think they got it?

Sorry to hear of this.....almost makes me think it's the same people in on it. ******* thiefs. :mad:

It was some time last night between 10-12 I think.
No cameras that I know of.
It was my daily driver...
I think I am done, this has taken the joy of these cars from me.

Very sorry to hear this John, this kinda stuff makes me so upset!!!:mad: It's sad to say it, but in this day and age that we live in it almost doesn't pay to have nice things because you have to worry about other people stealing them.:(

BTW, considering the time frame between your car being stolen and your friends I'd say there is a good chance that they may have been taken by the same person(s). Most likely an organized theft of TRs! I hope the police can come up with something and find your car.

It was some time last night between 10-12 I think.
No cameras that I know of.
It was my daily driver...

So Sorry John, just remember it can be replaced. Now go Hug Joshua:cool: he will make ya feel better!

It's a shame when your car gets stolen from in front your house. John, this blows. I hope it works out for you.

Sorry to hear that... I miss California but was glad when college was over to get back to Montana... Don't need to worry about that crap near as much... Best of luck, I sure hope they catch the F*$% :mad:

Like I said to you this morning, if its recovered Im down to help you rebuild it. You have done so much to help me with my junk its the least I can do. Im hoping for the best situation for you John.

I really can't blame ya John. Reading this makes me think more and more about GPS tracking. Not that I will likely see it out here but will keep an eye out nonetheless.

May all theives burn in hell!

Sorry to hear about your car getting stolen. I don't think I could restrain myself if I found the ahole that did something like that.:mad: