Stolen 87 grand national san francisco bay area

Man, I'm getting really tired of hearing about the worthless scumbags. Doesnt anybody have the ambition to get a real job anymore? Doesnt anybody give two sh*ts about other people anymore? I guess not.

So many freakin scumbags in this country now, it's no wonder why our economy is horrible. I can garauntee if any of my Buicks get stolen, the theif will end up getting cut into pieces and fed to the hogs. The police may be so used to stolen vehicle reports that they dont care but I do and I will take my own actions to f*ck you up.

I hate scumbag theifs!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Sweet!!! Now I know where to get rid of bodies....LOL

Bryan

Man, I'm getting really tired of hearing about the worthless scumbags. Doesnt anybody have the ambition to get a real job anymore? Doesnt anybody give two sh*ts about other people anymore? I guess not.

So many freakin scumbags in this country now, it's no wonder why our economy is horrible. I can garauntee if any of my Buicks get stolen, the theif will end up getting cut into pieces and fed to the hogs. The police may be so used to stolen vehicle reports that they dont care but I do and I will take my own actions to f*ck you up.

I hate scumbag theifs!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:[/QUOT

Ha! My family has a pig farm here in Montana...

sorry for your loss, my t was stolen in the chino hills area a few years ago, believe it or not I tracked my car down in about 12 hours it was found in el dorado county by sheriff's dept I called and gave them a location they drove up on it with in 20 min after I called them with location
somebody saw something did you check with neighbors I would go door to door people are in and out tow truck took it repo type quick and silent

have you found it yet ? if not go to the stolen section and check out that one thats stripped at the yard . i think the post is "anyone missing a car ?"

Damn, isn't that A b****! I had mines stolen in '97 and I understand what you are going through. My second gn I caught 3 different dumb asses on separate occasions in the car attempting to get it started, lucky for me the kill switch was activated. I should have been sent to Santa Rita for what I did to them....they shouldn't have been in my gn. I got out of gn's and that crushed the fun out of owning one.

All were parked on the street; regardless of area, how many alarms, non steering wheel equipped, kill switches, clubs, wheels missing, no drivetrain, cameras and or maybe even your dog inside your tb may obtain, the desperate ones and pros will figure A way to get them. Never again will I park my tb on the street, if I do it's within viewing distance.

I'm back to owning one now but that bad ass lives in the garage with all the deterrents active. Paranoid I am, this one is not leaving my side unless permitted.

Good luck on tracking yours down and I will keep A look out.

i had my 87 gn stolen back in 2000 i got it back one of buddies saw it has astro roof and gn badge on passsenger side the elsavodorines own a muffler shop there they all have they use a beater regal and swap vins.............i think its on e14th also look in the 50s by coliseium there is a street with all mexicans with like 5-7 gns ttypes around a 5 block area good luck

i think they one who snatched my 87 back 08 i got it back i had astro roof and i know my they had a vin# job as a 85 regal people steel nationals dont part em out the revin em

I have heard about a GN that someone was parting out the parts from but I didnt pay any attention to it but I heard that the motor went into a RX-7 and has been out to the runs on 7th street in Oakland. I will try to get some more info on the parts that were being sold and the seller don't know if it was the same car but I will look into it for you.