Stolen 87 GN, Budd Lake, NJ, 9/23/08

Tim

Stolen 87 GN, Budd Lake, NJ 9/23/2008

VIN 1G4GJ1174HP440430
NJ lic plate # LG600X

The scrolling video camera at my work parking lot depicted 2 men who pulled up next to my GN in a stolen minivan. It also showed them leaving with the van and my GN. I also later found out they dumped the van behind the building next door. A detective told me this has been a problem as of lately, especially in the Morris County area of New Jersey.

More details about my GN: The easiest thing to pick out about my GN is that it had the factory installed electric moonroof/astroroof ("mirror like" external glass). There are probably not a lot of these on the road anymore, let alone 87 GNs. The car also sat lower than stock GNs because of the Eibach Pro Spring Kit. Another giveaway, the rear sway bar is black in color and noticeably thicker than stock. I also had other various mods.

Some of my other mods:
Large K&N open cone air filter / K&N valve breather
Chrome MAF pipe
Converted from Hydraboost master brake system to traditional vacuum boost
Level 10 "Bullet Proofed" tranny w/ Art Carr 9" NLU Torque Converter
"Blue" Tokico shocks, polyurethane suspension/linkage bushings
Added Tach, Water Temp, Oil Pressure gauges
Custom Kenwood stereo

Exterior/Interior is in very good condition, recently replaced the headliner
~75K orig miles

I loved this car. If anyone sees an 87 GN resembling this car please call my cell # 718-839-3831 or Mount Olive PD 973-691-0850

Thanks,
- Tim

Wow that sucks man - Im sorry to hear that - I wouldnt even drive my car home from my shop cause my garage was full for fear of it being stolen

The scrolling video camera at my work parking lot depicted 2 men who pulled up next to my GN in a stolen minivan. It also showed them leaving with the van and my GN. I also later found out they dumped the van behind the building next door. A detective told me this has been a problem as of lately, especially in the Morris County area of New Jersey.

More details about my GN: The easiest thing to pick out about my GN is that it had the factory installed electric moonroof/astroroof ("mirror like" external glass) and digital speedometer/dashboard. There are probably not a lot of these on the road anymore, let alone 87 GNs. The car also sat lower than stock GNs because of the Eibach Pro Spring Kit. Another giveaway, the rear sway bar is black in color and noticeably thicker than stock. I also had other various mods.

Some of my other mods:
Large K&N open cone air filter / K&N valve breather
Chrome MAF pipe
Converted from Hydraboost master brake system to traditional vacuum boost
Level 10 "Bullet Proofed" tranny w/ Art Carr 9" NLU Torque Converter
"Blue" Tokico shocks, polyurethane suspension/linkage bushings
Added Tach, Water Temp, Oil Pressure gauges
Custom Kenwood stereo

Exterior/Interior is in very good condition, recently replaced the headliner
~75K orig miles
VIN 1G4GJ1174HP440430
NJ lic plate # LG600X

I loved this car. If anyone sees an 87 GN resembling this car please call my cell # 718-839-3831 or Mount Olive PD 973-691-0850

Thanks,
- Tim

since the theives left the van behind have those cops take finger prints.they should have already and go from there good luck in getting it back.