87 GN T TOPS LOADED 62,XXX MILES

GMTECH12002

Well the sad day has come to put the buick up for sale. This is a beautiful driver with very nice and tastefull mods. The car has t tops with power locks, power windows, power seat, power antenna digital dash with 62k original miles that is backed up by carfax. I have the original owners manual along with several reciepts that the previous owner saved back over the years. This car needs absolutely nothing, has new BFG radial T/A tires with the stripe still on the tread. Also i put air bags in the rear springs to give the car the exact stance I wanted. I will do my best to list the things modded on the car but I may forget something and have to add it later. I also have most of the stock parts for this car to put it back all orignal, including injectors, chip, fuel pump, regulator, maf pipe. First let me start by saying the engine is unopened with a stock turbo and stock brf200r4 trans except for the shift kit. I bought this car out of Florida and drove it back home to KY without any issues. This car is solid through and through with zero rust. This car has seen rain 1 time since i have owned it, that was last year in bowling green at the GS nats. and the tops didnt leak. It is 100% of the time garage kept.
1.E85 with 42 lb injectors and 5.7 TT chip also i will include the TT chip for gas and the 42 lbs injectors incase you dont have access to E85. I also have most of the stock parts for this car to put it back all orignal, including injectors, chip, fuel pump, regulator, maf pipe.
2. walbro340 255LPH
3. adjustable FPR
4.RJC power plate
5.A/c retro fit to 134A
6. New BFG radial T/A 255/60 and 235/60
7. K&N cone filter with 3"polished Maf pipe
8. stage 2 inlet bell for the turbo
9.alternator strap
10. 3" downpipe with polished dump pipe
11. Dual CVX muffler with stock appearing tail pipes
12. Scanmaster 2.1
13. Triple gauge pod with PLX multigauge with wideband o2
14. VDO TEMP and VDO 30 psi BOOST gauge
15. REal Art CARR trans kit
16. New Front bumper fillers
17. New outside dew sweeps
18. Trunk liner dress up kit
19. mild chrome dress up kit under hood
20. Custom t tops holders in the trunk with orginal GM t top bags
21. manuall boost controller
There are some dents and dings and the hood is checking, all very common and expected for a 1987 driver condition car. All the paint looks to be original except the rear quarters, the paper work i have shows this car was rearended in the late 90's but the police report shows it was driven away fromm the accident, as for the car that hit the buick, it was towed off leaving me to believe the damage to the GN was very minor.
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0199.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
The quality of the repair is awesome. You have to see this car to really appreciate the quality and condition. I get great comments every time i drive it. I have had it at the track 1 time and made 4 passes on e 85 running 24-25 psi of boost on wore out bfg radial t/a, best pass was 12.61 @107.22 I have all 4 time slips that i ran and i even have video if i can find it on my computer. This car has not been beat on very much, when you look at it and drive it you will know that. Please no joy riders, serious inquires only. contact me with any questions, I may have some bonus NIB Oe parts to include with the sale of the car, if the price is right. $15000.00 OBO. Dont waste my time with low ball offers. ask for more pics if interested.

No longer looking for rzr, would now consider trade on late model 2013-14 Hyundai Santa Fe well equipped thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited: