getting out, everything must go. 87 gn and a bunch of parts incl. 86 87 drivetrain

projectmoneypit

tx firefighter
$15k. MODS IF THIS IS IN THE WRONG SECTION DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO.
THE PRICE SEEMS HIGH BUT PLEASE READ WHAT ALL COMES WITH THE CAR. 1987 Buick Grand National. It’s time for me to do something different; I have played with these cars long enough. I have parted out 3 of these cars on here, I am the firefighter who lives in Waxahachie so for those who came to my shop know how much stuff I have and have seen my car. I have for sale or trade my 1987 Buick grand national. I built this car out of 4 parts cars using the best part from each car to build this one. The car is a nice driver car with lots of new parts. I am a ASE certified mechanic who has been a mechanic in the military and also a mechanic for Roush racing (the same guy that races Nascar). So I built this car the right way with attention to detail. The only rust is the driver’s door but I have a pair of straight rust free dent free primered doors that come with it. It does have a few dings and dents that need pulled out, the worst is on the roof about 6-8 inches from the windshield.

New parts installed on car are: new aluminum fbody radiator, external engine oil cooler, water pump, tstat, upper and lower rad hoses, front air dams, serpentine belt, vacuum brake assy, rear brake pads wheel cylinders and hardware, tires front and rear, gnx center caps, gnx wheel well flares, shifter handle, poly body mounts, a pillar and console gauges and probably more that I can’t remember right now.

Some of the options and upgrades on the car are 342 posi rear end, digital cluster, power driver’s seat, 3rd brake light, stay down license plate holder, fiberglass bumper fillers, chrome turbo shield, gta front wheels in the front BUT REAL GNX (23 MM OFFSET) REAR WHEELS VERY RARE, cat back system with ss mufflers, progressive rate rear coil springs, aftermarket headers and down pipe.

NOW FOR THE EXTRAS. I have a bunch of extra parts that go with this car for the asking price which includes: an extra COMPLETE 86-87 drivetrain assy in good running condition from the inner cooler to the driveshaft, throttle body to the oil pan. Headers to the downpipe, everything needed to just drop it in a car and go even the engine harness and computer. I have some nos parts as well including door seals for around the door, multiple sets of lower front 2 piece air dams, headlight bezels still in boxes, door pull straps and a few other things. I also have boxes and boxes of parts from the parts cars that I have not sold yet including a clean straight frame, Gn hood, core support, interior trim, glass, enough parts to fill up a garage. You could easily sell off the extra parts and make enough money back to have only spent 6-7 k on this car.

What I will consider on trade is a 1956 – 1967 corvette of equal or lesser value; I don’t mind a project as long as it is solid and mostly complete.

If you search my phone # 817 202 7258 on craigslist you will find some of the extra parts I have listed, this is only some as I have not gone thru and inventoried everything yet. I probably have 4 times the amount of parts that is listed not including the complete 86 87 drivetrain. I will post pics of the extra parts and more of the car tomorrow. PRICE IS FIRM AS I KNOW WHAT THESE PARTS GO FOR, AS I SAID I HAVE PARTED OUT THESE CARS ON HERE FOR A WHILE NOW.

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY Greg 817 202 7258

here are a few pics of what i have. I want to sell everything together but if i must separate then the order is spare parts first, then car, then 86 87 drivetrain.
001.JPG
002.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG

021.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
more. of course the mustang grille and 57 fender are not included. Need any certian pic let me know but DONT WASTE MY TIME.
Thanks
Greg

well if you start selling parts im interested in a set of headlight bezels and that top plate for the dash. just sayin...

well if you start selling parts im interested in a set of headlight bezels and that top plate for the dash. just sayin...
top dash plate goes with car as well as the door panels and instr. cluster trim so that way the car will be 100% complete. i just have not installed the dash plate because i need new dash speakers, and need to install concert sound speaker in door for door panel and finish polishing the cluster lens for cluster trim. As far as headlight bezels i have 2 sets as seen in the pic on top of the 57 belair. the pair out of the boxes are in very nice shape one does have a small scratch that is in the paint not the plastic, i think these have never been istalled because i dont see any witness marks from screws but since they dont have a box i cant call them new so they are $175 shipped, the ones in the factory boxes in same pic are nos and are 300 shipped.

Any good condition speaker cover dash top? I see one in the photo but hard to tell how it looks. Can u supply more pics?

"help" looking to make a hybrid....engine,trans,harness,ecm if price is cheap and you agree parts arnt made of gold please call me any time. name is Mark and reach me anytime @ 805-728-5648 thanx hope to hear from you soon yhanx again..chicago

"help" looking to make a hybrid....engine,trans,harness,ecm if price is cheap and you agree parts arnt made of gold please call me any time. name is Mark and reach me anytime @ 805-728-5648 thanx hope to hear from you soon yhanx again..chicago
depends on what u call cheap, i think my prices are fair. i would like 2500 for the drivetrain complete.

Hey Greg Im interested in the air dams and the cluster bezel, you can reach me on here or at my personal email. Ive been out of town for a few days but Im now back. thanks

I'm interested in the GNX flares if your interested in taking them off the car!