getting out, everything must go. 87 gn and a bunch of parts incl. 86 87 drivetrain

projectmoneypit,
where in Texas are you? If you are not too far from me I would like to come and look over the grey interior pieces you have for sale. Question: You said the dash is sold, but what dash were you talking about?

Do you still have the BRF Trans? What about center console? Could you PM me your number so I can give you a call?

Miles and condition on the motor/transmission/computer stuff? What injectors? Chip? Brf transmission? Cam? Etc. Thanks. Jr

Miles and condition on the motor/transmission/computer stuff? What injectors? Chip? Brf transmission? Cam? Etc. Thanks. Jr
miles unknown as i got it from the 84 ttype i parted and it was tranplanted in there, brf trans, all i know is that it does run good and shift as i drove it b4 parting the car out, dont know anything else about it.

projectmoneypit,
where in Texas are you? If you are not too far from me I would like to come and look over the grey interior pieces you have for sale. Question: You said the dash is sold, but what dash were you talking about?
i live in Waxahachie which is 20 minutes south of dallas, the dash was the one in the pic leaning against the wall. Give me a call. Greg 817 202 7258