Another Bay area member's car (John Wilde) was just stolen this morning...

That would have never happened. He has too many good friends that need his help and knowledge. On a side note, I wish you all would have seen the look of happiness when he rolled up to see his car again.....that was priceless. Im glad I had something to do with that.

Makes me happy to hear that. I drive my WE4 everyday and man Ill tell you, I dont know what I would do............... but it wouldnt keep me from getting another one and doing it all over again. Glad the car is back in 1 piece guys

Wow... Glad you got her back! Sounds like the damage was minimal. Hopefully that will end up being the case.

If you need any specific stuff, post up here. I don't have a lot of parts laying around. But if I do happen to have something you need, I will send it your way. :cool:

I just hope the local detectives took some time to dust it for prints , if they found it so close the perpetrator could be close by. And pry has priors. Glad to hear you got it back.
Steve Pitts

Unfortunately they won't do a thing and we all know it.

Glad to hear you got it back though. That's awesome. :biggrin:

john, i'm glad you got your ride back. Im also happy to hear there wasn't to much damage done.

anyways glad to hear it.

So glad to hear you got your car back.... I used to daily drive my car but I had
4 kill switch's... and even some more which where very hidden.

In fact my car sat for alittle over two years without a motor due to time issues and I couldn't even remember how to start the thing... guess that is a good thing ;)

Terribly sorry to hear about your car John. Just glad you got it back. Keep the faith man.

Good to read a happier outcome than most in these circumstances! You have to be excited! Fix her and enjoy! :smile:

Sorry to hear that man. About 6 years ago someone stole an 87 TType from my house in Pinole. I bet the SOB's who took it felt hella stupid when they popped the hood...I put a vortec 4.3 in it while my LC2 was being built. They still stripped the car...hood, ttops, interior, deck lid, header, and posi were all gone. They found the car somewhere in Richmond near the water front. Glad to see you got it back in one piece.

Glad to hear that you got your car back, John. Not a lot of stolen cars have this outcome, especially turbo Buicks. Keep the faith.