"Alky" The unbelievable results

These can be activated through the use of a VCS(voltage switch) so lets say at anything above 25 PSI it kicks them on as additionals through a solenoid. So you run a set of dual M10's and when boost hits 25 PSI.. activate these..

Like I said.. things to think about.

Back under my rock :D

Hey i'm glad to see there is still someone thinking to refine it even more!

I do however would like to see a solenoid on a dual nozzle kit that the controller turn on and off depending on the boost! Cause a dual nozzle is way to much in lower boost settings for the street. VS high boost settings at the track . This would eliminate unhooking the second nozzle. Just let the controller turn on and off the second nozzle.

There is a few other things i would like to see money being no object like a flow meter in line to detect when a pump is getting weaker...or maybe a pressure switch that could alarm when the pressure don't metts a minimum pressure.

ok back under my rock.............

What are the criteria to make alcohol atomize? Does it take time, heat, pressure, ect? I understand somewhat how the process happens but not fully. How are imports running direct injection without having issues?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It takes all three. But the biggest effect on alcohol is gonna be heat! With less heat it's gonna take more time to get the alky to flash/evaporate.

Also smaller the droplets the less time it will take for the alky to flash/evaporate cause the smaller droplets have less density.

What are the criteria to make alcohol atomize? Does it take time, heat, pressure, ect? I understand somewhat how the process happens but not fully. How are imports running direct injection without having issues?

Imports use voodoo...LOL

Bryan

This is why activating a couple smaller nozzles when the pump is already at high pressure would seem like a logical progression

So instead of running the 10 and 15 nozzle do a twin 10 and add the 6 at a specific higher psi or even air flow lets say 450 grams or 12k he from a higher reading MAF

The flow is easy. Just datalog it. 10 bar transducer tied into your ECM and log corrections. Any correction there you have to look at what's changed.

Maybe I should start another thread.

i dropped to twin 10s this season ..seems to be ok so far and the plenum i have is an open mease sheetmetal ..no powerplate or diffuser

These can be activated through the use of a VCS(voltage switch) so lets say at anything above 25 PSI it kicks them on as additionals through a solenoid. So you run a set of dual M10's and when boost hits 25 PSI.. activate these..

On a dual setup do you recommend twin M10s? Right now I have the original M15 then the added M10... Would be nice to be able to not have to unhook the 2nd one and could be set to turn on over a certain PSI (Hint Hint...)

Alky makes me want to do crazy things like pick up strange women and drive my car real fast. It's not the answer but helps you forget the question. Lol. My GN likes it too!

Alky makes me want to do crazy things like pick up strange women and drive my car real fast. It's not the answer but helps you forget the question. Lol. My GN likes it too!

the best is watching girls hop over the roll bar with a skirt on :)

;););)

Alky ... guess it's ok :p Ok now onto the plenum.. NOS had a "6 pack" system years ago. 6 nozzles drilled into the plenum. "KOOL guy" part at that time. Didn't work for crap. Kenny D was playin with that at the time. After I got it I called him to brag about it an he had already tried it. The tube worked better.. Just my 2 cents. I know it isn't alky. Would be neat to have it hidden.. ummmm Alky ???? oh hell NO it blows up motors :D

On a dual setup do you recommend twin M10s? Right now I have the original M15 then the added M10... Would be nice to be able to not have to unhook the 2nd one and could be set to turn on over a certain PSI (Hint Hint...)
Early on the kits where staged with solenoids. The spray bar would work if you had nitrous on it to break up the liquid. I think going to a smaller nozzle from like Kinsler may do the job. Those are the ones used for mechanical injection setups.
I need time resource.. :mad:.. older I get the less time I seem to have..

I'm thinking about threading into the bottom of my V4 IC and run the dual nozzles inside the uppipe to appear hidden...Just have to weld on a plate inside the uppipe to mount the nozzles before the throttle body.

Hey guys imma foot the bill on this.. I want to make some vinyl stickers for the 10 and 9 second alky cars to put somewhere on the cars that way when people see it they know the meaning of it... Gimme some ideas and suggestions and ill start to throw something together

I have a license plate frame that says OK Buicks on top and 10 Second Club on the bottom. Already have the 9 Second frame made and can't wait for track to open in the spring.:)

Nice!!!!
Do u have any pics!!!

Here you go.

Don't want to hear any crap about how the car is parked.:) The Ford was parked like that when I got there and was owned by a very nice elderly lady.

Attachments

• Quik Six 10 Second Club.jpg
    Quik Six 10 Second Club.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 141