"Alky" The unbelievable results

I can't say enough about alky. I have E85 locally but why even bother? The 85 guys might chime in and give you some info as I have only used it in another hobby. Im spraying on top of 93 octane and have yet to find the point where I quit making power.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1385082133798.jpg
    1385082133798.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 217
Layover the 9 sec with the akly pic I just sent and see what that would look like

Elite for the 9 sec cars.. Ill make one for a 10 sec car but no Elite. Gotta earn the elite portion. Diff colors for diff times. Maybe silver for 10 sec and gold for 9 sec??

around here the 9 second cars get a big MAGNA sticker under the third brake light ,
jimmy earned his.... murphster's back window is bare

Im ready for my 10 second sticker. Put a 9 second back for me. Look AWESOME!!!

She's so fine my 9 second 109!!!!!

BTW clint i wanna trade mark that slogan 9 second 109...................

CTS-V. Stock supercharger, trans/convertor, rear, etc.. Just modified engine, exhaust and Alky Control. Thank you Julio!

Your welcome.. we may play with doing some post boost stuff if you like..

Julio

hmmmm

I don't think this would work to well.........there won't be enough time for the alky to atomize/evaporate. Then the droplets will simply follow the air path along the roof of the plenum and then to the back ports. A Rjc PP would have to be a must on that set-up . I also would think that smaller jets and higher pump pressures would be better aswell to get the droplets to be as small as you can get !

Not trying to be a hater..... just making a observation :)

Flame suit on!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmm

I don't think this would work to well.........there won't be enough time for the alky to atomize/evaporate. Then the droplets will simply follow the air path along the roof of the plenum and then to the back ports. A Rjc PP would have to be a must on that set-up . I also would think that smaller jets and higher pump pressures would be better aswell to get the droplets to be as small as you can get !

Not trying to be a hater..... just making a observation :)

Flame suit on!!!!!!!!!!

I like your thought process Patrick...

Bryan

No. those would be pointing down over the front cylinders. We're also talking like m2 or M3 nozzles

The theory says the front cylinders will suffer at very high air flow as the air has to make a hard 90 degree bend. This is one theoretical solution to aid in getting some additional to the front. Notice I haven't drilled holes into the spacer plate.. meaning I haven't set this in stone yet.. figured the nozzles would hang over the EGR tower area on a stock intake. Those fittings obviously would be rounded off to aid in airflow

The good thing is won't interfere with the fuel rails.

These can be activated through the use of a VCS(voltage switch) so lets say at anything above 25 PSI it kicks them on as additionals through a solenoid. So you run a set of dual M10's and when boost hits 25 PSI.. activate these..

Like I said.. things to think about.

Back under my rock :D

What are the criteria to make alcohol atomize? Does it take time, heat, pressure, ect? I understand somewhat how the process happens but not fully. How are imports running direct injection without having issues?