"Alky" The unbelievable results

blackgn1

Set on TSM Boost
Looking back over the past season "alky" has put down the numbers. This year has been filled with new results. Patrick has pushed the single nozzel into the 9's. Clint has joined the 9 second club. JD has improved his 9 second run. Other members have joined the 9 and 10 second clubs. Either on the street or on the track the result are proven. We have yet to find the limit of the alcohol just the limit of the setups we run.

Wait till we get into direct port to take things into the next level.

I personally ran an 8.70 followed by an 8.73 Thursday night. The more time we spend looking at data and the more we keep squeezing... the better and faster we all get.

Keep it up :D

Wait till we get into direct port to take things into the next level.

I personally ran an 8.70 followed by an 8.73 Thursday night. The more time we spend looking at data and the more we keep squeezing... the better and faster we all get.

Keep it up :D

Wow great numbers
I hope you reinforced and welded your seat down with all that G-force pushing you back.:D

The cool thing is it's all being done on the same system. Street car or 9 second car. I agree data has been key.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The cool thing is it's all being done on the same system. Street car or 9 second car. I agree data has been key.

The more DATA the BETTER!!!!!

TUNE TUNE TUNE TUNE................ cant say it enough!!!!!

JD send me your 9 second pass. I need to look at it.:D

The key to me is more alky and less fuel. The more u suppliment the faster u can potentially go

The key to me is more alky and less fuel. The more u suppliment the faster u can potentially go

No I don't think so I think it's a delicate balance .........

Cause if that's the case I must have one hell of a single nozzle

Hey guys imma foot the bill on this.. I want to make some vinyl stickers for the 10 and 9 second alky cars to put somewhere on the cars that way when people see it they know the meaning of it... Gimme some ideas and suggestions and ill start to throw something together

I love my Razor Alky system! It has been by far the best mod I have made! And at $10 gal for turbo blue it has probably more than paid for itself. "Alky the mod that pays you back" lol

I love my Razor Alky system! It has been by far the best mod I have made! And at $10 gal for turbo blue it has probably more than paid for itself. "Alky the mod that pays you back" lol

I've been tellin people that for YEARS!!!!

Hey guys imma foot the bill on this.. I want to make some vinyl stickers for the 10 and 9 second alky cars to put somewhere on the cars that way when people see it they know the meaning of it... Gimme some ideas and suggestions and ill start to throw something together

9 second club
In pump gas we TRUST!!!

10 second club
In pump gas we TRUST!!!

Has been our moto since the BEGINNING!!!

I think most of the TAI and 9 sec guys are using large amounts of alcohol and less fuel. With the exception of Pat.:D

elite.png