Custom dual nozzle alky kit THAT MAKES WOMEN WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Are you looking for that cool new thingamajig to put on your car?! Are you constantly saying to yourself "Gosh, if only I had more AN fittings under my hood, women would throw their panties at me". WELL LOOK NO FURTHER MY FRIENDS!!! What we have here, is a one-of-a-kind alkycontrol kit, WITH tank (no 3bar map) that has been verified to put out the accurate pressure, as you can see by the tester nozzle on the tank next to it, that will make women fall in love with you! * This kit was never run by me, and was just put together a few weeks ago. Why waste over 600$ on a new dual nozzle kit, when you can have one that makes women yearn for you to "port their housing" and "get your shaft polished". People will want you to be their friends, your neighbors will no longer care that your dog craps on their lawn every morning, YOUR BOSS WILL EVEN CONSIDER GIVING YOU A RAISE!!! All because this kit is so special...why is it so special? Because it doesn't come with a 3bar map or the top 3ft piece of braided line (its like 15$, come on). I have over 50$ just in fittings alone on this thing, and another 25$ for the nozzles! Think of what a new kit costs, and ask yourself "Is this custom, most-excellent alky kit worth 400$?? WHY YES IT IS!!!"

So come on down and email me at 1987GN@gmail.com and lets talk the fine print. I'm asking $400obo for this one-of-a-kind alky kit. Or you can call me at 707 362 6030. I'm in CA, and I'm up untill 1130pm.

Did you know Chuck Norris once looked at this alky kit, and hesitated to attack...just for a second..but he hesitated nonetheless..for fear of this kit's awesomeness.

I heard that the 15yr old kid across the street who has an incredibly hot mom that I oogle every time I get and her husband hates that I eye-sex his wife, and whos 17yr old sister is way to hot to be underage and I don't want to pull a Terry Houston and get 10-15... he once looked at it, and he said he grew that beard he always wanted.. (dude seriously, his mom is way, way hot...its not even fair)

Here it is on my car:
mm8ns7.jpg

The kit and the tank with the tester on top to show that I do indeed have a tester (that tank obviously was not the one on the car, since its not an alkycontrol tank):
hunmnd.jpg

The gauge pod that mounts under the radio on the ash tray, and the AN dual feed:
ifsvgm.jpg

Up close of the dual nozzle:
2gub6s3.jpg

*Results may vary. Alky kit is not garunteed to make women have sex with you. If all else fails, show them a few $100 bills and hope for the best*

Interested in the alky kit, please post pics of Sis holding it so I can verify the legitimacy of this ad :)