"Alky" The unbelievable results

Damn skrait... 2600 lb furd dont count Julio... put a 109 in it and run the same THEN u be the man! Nothing to do with ur product making things happen or nuttin
3400 lbs power windows, locks, iron block, 10 point cage, etc..
If I built a 109 it would go into a Buick...

Looking back over the past season "alky" has put down the numbers. This year has been filled with new results. Patrick has pushed the single nozzel into the 9's. Clint has joined the 9 second club. JD has improved his 9 second run. Other members have joined the 9 and 10 second clubs. Either on the street or on the track the result are proven. We have yet to find the limit of the alcohol just the limit of the setups we run.

Does that include race gas/alky too?? :) If so, might want to add 8 second club.. just sayin

Haha!!! Those TSM guys are like The Secret Service or Ninjas. They can't give out that information or gone in the blink of an eye.:p

Haha!!! Those TSM guys are like The Secret Service or Ninjas. They can't give out that information or gone in the blink of an eye.:p

Ain't no fun in keeping secrets. Besides even if they gave up the info most people still wouldn't be able to do it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Fwiw: My daily driver Cadillac is sneaking up on the 9 second pump gas/alky zone. I dynoed earlier this week and made 726 rwhp. Car ran 10.24@135+ weighing in at a very heavy 4598#'s

Fwiw: My daily driver Cadillac is sneaking up on the 9 second pump gas/alky zone. I dynoed earlier this week and made 726 rwhp. Car ran 10.24@135+ weighing in at a very heavy 4598#'s

That aint right..........:eek:

Ain't no fun in keeping secrets. Besides even if they gave up the info most people still wouldn't be able to do it.

Yes sir......

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

DAMN! The caddy has no problem beating anorexia.....

Not sure how well direct port injection would work since you would be losing cooling effect to a rather large degree

Wouldn't extra nozzels cool more area and have a potential for even more horsepower gains.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Do not really know how to word this but how does alky compare to e85 to you guys. Never used either. But do have e85 local. Thanks I know guys are doing good things with both.

Wouldn't extra nozzels cool more area and have a potential for even more horsepower gains.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Power is not the question. for All out racing. but for street car putting injectors ahead of ic will not help cool engine temps on hot days when on gas hard.. that's the added benefit of razors kit... I'm not an expert on alky.. just my .o2