A Few Updates To The GNx, Plus Some Pics Of A LS7-Powered '67 Camaro...

HOLY SH*T you have nice cars.:cool:
Thanks pwrsix! But I can only take credit for the GN. I only wish that Camaro was mine. :D

I know right..:rolleyes:. Its bad enough he whores his own pictures out, but now he comes in here with a equally badass blacked out Camaro :rolleyes:..... You suck Barron :biggrin:
LOL! I am a huge pic whore. :eek: It's a disease. I can't help it!

OK.......no one asked yet. Who's quicker. You are your friends Camaro??? And don't say you haven't raced him yet! ;)
You have to ask???:mad:

That GN is obviously faster:cool: and if it isn't I'm sure Barron will correct that.
I actually haven't raced the Camaro yet. I would guess it's faster than the GN at the moment, though. No official numbers yet, but the Camaro should be hitting in the 600 HP range roughly.

I do happen to have a few more mods that are on the horizon, though. Just today I acquired a never-before-installed Dutt-Necked TTA/GNX I/C from a good friend of mine. A new turbo and a few other odds and ends are also on the "to be obtained very soon" list. So after that, we will see if the Camaro still has the upper hand. :biggrin:

Thanks pwrsix! But I can only take credit for the GN. I only wish that Camaro was mine. :D

Even if the Camaro isn't yours, it was inspired by you:biggrin:. I am pretty sure you have an SRT8 Jeep;). I think there may also be an Escalade driving around that was "inspired" by you also:eek:.

Like I said. Holy sh*t.:biggrin:

Both cars look AWSOME, but i really dont like the guage pod in the center of the GN...

The cars look great. I was wondering what a/c kit is on the Camaro it's very clean looking kit.

Like them both, but that GN is awesome. Well done.
Thank you Troop! :)

Even if the Camaro isn't yours, it was inspired by you:biggrin:. I am pretty sure you have an SRT8 Jeep;). I think there may also be an Escalade driving around that was "inspired" by you also:eek:.

Like I said. Holy sh*t.:biggrin:
MANY thanks pwrsix! :D

Working with vehicles is a passion of mine. One of these days, I hope for it to be what I do as a day job.

Both are Stunners,,, great pics DJRB:cool:
Thank ya Ty! :D

Both cars look AWSOME, but i really dont like the guage pod in the center of the GN...
Thanks TrAb! :)

The cars look great. I was wondering what a/c kit is on the Camaro it's very clean looking kit.
It's a Vintage Air system. VERY sweet setup. Once the factory unit craps out in my car, I am probably going to go with something of theirs. :cool:

Thanks vin! :)

as a pro-touring guy like myself.....camaro looks kicks ass...
i guess me and you have very similar taste....

great eye....not many people can make a car sexy.....actually most people miss the mark......you my friend hit bullseye twice in a row...

as a pro-touring guy like myself.....camaro looks kicks ass...
i guess me and you have very similar taste....

great eye....not many people can make a car sexy.....actually most people miss the mark......you my friend hit bullseye twice in a row...
Thank you very much! :D

I see you have a TTA in your sig now. Congrats on yet another bad ass car in your collection! :cool:

I took a few more quick pics of the GN today.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

New license plate.
05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

New head unit & 4-gauge pod from Scot W.
13.jpg

New glove box plate.
14.jpg

Still have some work to do under the hood. But here it is anyway.
15.jpg

17.jpg

Running lights on.
18.jpg

New Baer brakes & GNx center caps.
19.jpg

NICE Rides... been thinking about the DoubleDIN conversion for a looooong time.... was it pretty straight forward... just trimming or making a new front panel or do you have to modify the HVAC control box????

wow nice cars
Thanks mat! :)

NICE Rides... been thinking about the DoubleDIN conversion for a looooong time.... was it pretty straight forward... just trimming or making a new front panel or do you have to modify the HVAC control box????
Thank ya Royal-T! :)

It was pretty straight forward. Move the cig lighter and make a new trim panel. No modifying of the HVAC. The head unit is basically pressure fitted in. It's not moving at all. :cool:

Those are some good looking cars.... You take pretty good pictures too..
Thanks for sharing...:biggrin: