A Few Updates To The GNx, Plus Some Pics Of A LS7-Powered '67 Camaro...

DJ Red Barron

Door-To-Door Pipelayer
So I added a few things to the GN over the last few weeks. I took a few pics of some of the changes today. Some other pics will be coming later when I finish up a few more things. But until then...

Changes made:
Swapped the "Power 6" wheel caps to "GNx" caps,
Added a Casper's Knock Gauge and a new clock to the gauge setup,
Scot W.'s 4-gauge console pod,
Black-Tited Driving Lights,
Pioneer AVIC Z3 Double-DIN head unit with Touch Screen, NAVI, HDD, DVD, CD, MP3, AM, FM, Sirius, Thumb Drive, & Backup Cam,
Baer big-brake kit up front (Changed the "Baer" logo from red to black for a better match),
LS1 MAF & Translator,

Not yet installed:
TR Custom Parts Alt Cover,
Custom Glove Box Plate

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2533.jpg

The flash is a bit overwhelming on the interior pic. The trim panel around the radio is much less "suede" looking in person. It actually looks a lot better than the pics indicate.

Looks great!!

BTW: I want the Camaro!! want a white T-type? :biggrin:

Scot W.

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Looks great!!

BTW: I want the Camaro!! want a white T-type? :biggrin:

Scot W.
I will ask the owner when I see him again. He's pretty attached to the car, though. :D

I have been drooling over it since the build on my car began last year. It's definitely an absolutely wicked ride.

Wow! That thing gets better all the time. Not so sure about those pedals tho. The rest is eye candy.

Are those Simmon wheels on the Camaro? both cars looks good...do you have any problems driving with the tinted lights at night? Keep up the good work Dj

:mad::mad: Damn it Barron! Will you stop already! Ugh... You have the sweetest GN and now I will never be able to catch up...I just hate you:mad: j/k;)

How do you watch your gauges and keep your eyes on the road? I have the triple on the a-pillar and two in the console and I can barely concentrate on it all but you have like 20 other gauges...

As usual, everything on the car is exceptional.:cool:

What size tires are you running?
245/40/ZR18 up front and 285/35/ZR18 out back.

both are sick!!!!!!!!that camaro is way nice.
Thanks!

Yea, that Camaro is wicked as hell. I've tried to talk the owner into a trade, but without success thus far. :D

Wow! That thing gets better all the time. Not so sure about those pedals tho. The rest is eye candy.
Thanks Brett! :)

Are those Simmon wheels on the Camaro? both cars looks good...do you have any problems driving with the tinted lights at night? Keep up the good work Dj
Thank ya! :)

Yep, those are Simmons on the Camaro.

So far, so good on the lights. I converted the headlights over to HID. So even tinted, I can see pretty well.

Very Nice Rides/Pics! :)
Those are two BAD ASS LOOKING cars! :biggrin:
Very Nice rides!!
MANY thanks guys! :)

:mad::mad: Damn it Barron! Will you stop already! Ugh... You have the sweetest GN and now I will never be able to catch up...I just hate you:mad: j/k;)

How do you watch your gauges and keep your eyes on the road? I have the triple on the a-pillar and two in the console and I can barely concentrate on it all but you have like 20 other gauges...

As usual, everything on the car is exceptional.:cool:
LOL! Thanks a LOT, turbo! :)

I just pic a gauge or two to look at every now and then, then swap up and look at some different ones next time. LOL!
The gauges in front of the console are looked at the least. I mostly watch the fuel pressure in the a-pillar and the boost in the dash, with the Scanmaster all mixed in. Oh, and the speedometer. Although that one is last on the list. :eek:

OK.......no one asked yet. Who's quicker. You are your friends Camaro??? And don't say you haven't raced him yet! ;)

You have to ask???:mad:

That GN is obviously faster:cool: and if it isn't I'm sure Barron will correct that.