A Few Updates To The GNx, Plus Some Pics Of A LS7-Powered '67 Camaro...

Like the Wheels

I really like the stance! Will those wheels tuck under without the GNX fender flares? I want an staggard wheel eventually and I wonder would they tuck nicely with that offset? Great looking cars though.

I really like the stance! Will those wheels tuck under without the GNX fender flares? I want an staggard wheel eventually and I wonder would they tuck nicely with that offset? Great looking cars though.

If you roll the fenders, yes they will.

Looking good man!!! Now lower the ass of that car down and make it perfect!
Thanks Quiky! :D Yea, the ass is a little high. But when the gas tank is full, she sits back down some.

Thanks allblack! :cool:

Like Quiky said, roll the fenders and you should have no problems. Mine aren't rolled and the only time I have an issue is when the tank is full. So I put a little air in the rear and the problem was solved.

Hey Barron what's that factory looking on/off switch next to the interior light dimming switch. I know it's not twilight sentinel.

missed this thread, nice work!

so the double DIN heads do fit!?
did you have to cut things up to get it in?
why/where does the cig lighter have to be moved to? (forgive if this is a stupid question but appears to be in stock location from the pics)
did they sell the trim panel that you used somewhere or is that a custom piece?