9 Second 16k Mile 1987 Turbo "T" Street Car For Sale *MINT*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Brett sorry to hear this. Hope all is well with you. I know others have already mentioned it but if there is ANY way possible to rearrange some financing please do. It is none of my business so please take this for what its worth. Good luck to you!!

Bryan

87 t

Damn Brett sorry to hear this. Hope all is well with you. I know others have already mentioned it but if there is ANY way possible to rearrange some financing please do. It is none of my business so please take this for what its worth. Good luck to you!!

Bryan

Just tryin to help, a friend can help with financing but the buyer must have an acceptable credit rating (Boston bank) and a small downpayment and Brett can pay a small fee to the dealer. This can make it easy to own just pm me and i'll hook u up.

Spoke with an interested buyer this morning from the West Caost and states he is sending me a deposit today. Have not recieved it yet but when I do the car will be SALE PENDING.

BY FAR the most tasteful car on this board that I have seen posted! Brett, this sucks man. Sucks really bad but I know you have your reasons :( Good luck man. I hope someone that deserves the car gets it.

Cars nice, but how about that Back pack blower in one of the pictures ... Is that a BR600 ??? Is it for sale ???

Allan G.

Damn, I can't believe your going to sell and take that big of a hit.

What a sweet deal!

GL

My Mother has the MONEY, but at 81 and 1 quick ride in it would kill her. Then I would inherit it! HMM when can I bring her down? :D

Cars nice, but how about that Back pack blower in one of the pictures ... Is that a BR600 ??? Is it for sale ???

Allan G.
lol... yea Allan, it's a BR600. Thing cranks:D and no its not 4 sale....:biggrin:

Thanx 4 the kind words guys. It does suk, but there will be others I guess just not like this one.....:frown: I have a few people who say they are going to buy it but no deposit as of yet.

The first person who sends me a deposit will be first in line period! I don't screw around like that. I am keeping all PM's so if the first buyer falls thru I will notify the second in line and so on.

Beautiful job on the car and sorry you have to dump it. Obviously you have something to deal with and a conscience. Hope it works out.

Sorry to have to see you sell Brett. It's a give away price...can't believe people that have the cash are hesitating. This is a deal that won't come around again.

Sorry to have to see you sell Brett. It's a give away price...can't believe people that have the cash are hesitating. This is a deal that won't come around again.
Thanx. I agree....:frown: I'm pretty sure I have a buyer. I will let you guys know.

I think what a lot of people fail to realize when buying a car of this caliber is not just the cost of parts and labor but the aggraviation in having to do things numerous times over and over before getting it perfect. Not to mention all the back and forth shipping when returning things I either didnt like or didn't fit or wouldn't work with this or that.....:mad:

I not sure I could ever go thru a build like this again in my life and I don't mean the cost. The STRESS, is sucks the life outta you. Maybe some day I will get a chance to buy it back but I doubt the new owner is ever gonna want to part with it.

If ur a TR's fanatic and looken for a low mile 9 second street car that will walk most street bikes even while turning the boost up a little that you can take anywhere in the country and know there is not another one like it then this is the car for you.

Forgot to mention it has H&R motor mounts to. Im sure they is some stuff and when it comes to me I'll post it. Thanx again.

Just tryin to help, a friend can help with financing but the buyer must have an acceptable credit rating (Boston bank) and a small downpayment and Brett can pay a small fee to the dealer. This can make it easy to own just pm me and i'll hook u up.

This was meant for Brett not me. Just trying to find a way for him to keep his car. But thanks

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.