9 Second 16k Mile 1987 Turbo "T" Street Car For Sale *MINT*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of 10:45 ET there are 29,566 TB members. How hard would it be for 6,000 to come up with $5? I'm not joking.

A lotto.... sweet.

Well, as of now the car is spoken for as a DEPOSIT was sent a couple hrs ago. There 3 people in line. If the deal falls thru I will be in touch with #2. Thanx guys. Took a whole 26 hrs to sell.....:)

Not a lotto. I'd have gladly dropped $5 into a paypal account and with 5,999 more $5 entries the car could stay put. Dropping a 5 spot after looking at those pictures of the T would be more satisfying than slipping it into a strippers thong. Plus I don't have glitter on my face and smell like cheap parfume.

Are you phuckin shyting me?? Gorgeous car Brett! I got an idea, run it on the street or at a no ET for some $$$$$$, put Bison or Otto in the driver seat and let that bitch eat! Let the car MAKE you money instead of selling it :wink:. All I can say is the car looks like a 10. Someone is getting a serious car for a small price. Wish you the best Brett, hope all is well with your family.

Don't worry your not the only one who has the buick curse :rolleyes:

I don't know how I missed this thread. I guess I haven't been on the board for a short while. This is a great looking car. I think I like it more than mine. I hope all goes well for you Brett.

Brett, Still time to change your mind! PLEASE consider it, with all you went thru to get this car done it is a shame to let it go. If you buy another one to start modding again, I want to be first in line to slap you upside the head.:D

Brett, Still time to change your mind! PLEASE consider it, with all you went thru to get this car done it is a shame to let it go. If you buy another one to start modding again, I want to be first in line to slap you upside the head.:D

I'll get in behind ya.

Yea, I know. It blows! I don't see myself ever building one like this again but I guess ya never know. I have a line of people who want to send me a deposit but its just one of those times in life that plain sux! Period.

All I can say is wow. Wish I had seen this post yesterday.

lol... yea Allan, it's a BR600. Thing cranks:D and no its not 4 sale....:biggrin:

Good luck with your sale. Sorry to hear about your situation and hope it works out.

Have any second thoughts on selling the blower let me know.

Allan G.

Awesome car. Sorry to see you sell it. I have been following your build on the forum here since you purchased the car. Very nice custom features.

First time on the board in a few days and I miss this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WOW. Brett I feel your pain my friend.... That's one hell of a street car!!! I thought I went over the top! Beautiful car all the way around, hope something changes for you last minute. :(

No power windows...sorry..I was gonna offer $35k..no deal now.:D

Super nice Brett. I know its killing you to have to do this. Hold out for for the right money. Worth every penny. Good luck my friend.

Ed

Yea, I know. It blows! I don't see myself ever building one like this again but I guess ya never know. I have a line of people who want to send me a deposit but its just one of those times in life that plain sux! Period.

Hope your OK,
Cause it sucks to see you sell such a car.
Killing me more to want to buy it!!!!!
Have the same identical car, but all stock (limited)

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.