9 Second 16k Mile 1987 Turbo "T" Street Car For Sale *MINT*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, well it looks like the first buyer has backed out. I'm not in the mood to play PM or Email tag with those who are not SERIOUSLY interested.

I have had numerous offers above the original asking price of $30k. The best being $34k but he asked me to wait a week so he can gather up the funds. I don't have the time or desire to go back and fourth with dreamers.

Price is $32k CASH! First person to show up with $32k CASH buys it. I will give it a week or so and then the price goes up to $35k and I'll just sit on it till it sells.

Let me remind everyone that this is a NEW car. The parts are not used. They are ALL new!

Also forgot, Gauges are Autometer Sport Comp II. Oil, Water and Boost (35 PSI).

Im all for it,i do have a day or so of loose ends to tie and would like to go over the car before it leaves also.
Is this car finished?turnkey,dialed in,does it need any other work,is the days worth of odds + ends already payed for or is that something that will be an extra expense ?
just wondering how ready it is,Is it going to be a get in it + drive situation or still have alot of tuning/headaches + miscelaneous bugs to work out,as there always is on a new build/set up or has that all been sorted out ,usually it takes some miles to find all the bugs,etc. just trying to get a feel for how much cost + time there is in the near future(if any)for it to be a no hassle get in it + go vehicle. Thanks

I bought a new boost guage for it and want to install it to match the water and oil guage. Suspension is new and will be getten an alignment either tomorrow or the next day. Tune is done.

No extra expenses.

32 grand, brett? i know your just being realistic, but are you really in that bad of trouble to lose your butt like this with so much money and time invested? :frown:

Is this car finished?turnkey,dialed in,does it need any other work,is the days worth of odds + ends already payed for or is that something that will be an extra expense ?
just wondering how ready it is,Is it going to be a get in it + drive situation or still have alot of tuning/headaches + miscelaneous bugs to work out,as there always is on a new build/set up or has that all been sorted out ,usually it takes some miles to find all the bugs,etc. just trying to get a feel for how much cost + time there is in the near future(if any)for it to be a no hassle get in it + go vehicle. Thanks

Brett is selling it turn key,so he will get billed;)
Besides what Brett mentioned,Once the alignment is done I need to just fine tune the drivabilty and as I mentioned just spend an hour or so going over the car being sure everything is tight and tied up.
I am busy with other jobs right now but If I know someone is coming for the car for sure I will get what needs to be done finished.

If someone local is thinking about purchasing it Joe Saggiomo has Atco rented next tues and I will be there working on a few cars and can be pursuaded to track tune this car if its there.

If someone local is thinking about purchasing it Joe Saggiomo has Atco rented next tues and I will be there working on a few cars and can be pursuaded to track tune this car if its there.
Thats Tues the 26th

Wow. Your car is gorgeous. Its too bad you can't keep it! Good luck with the sale!

Wow I am surprised it hasn't SOLD yet with all the BUICKAIRS on this board.

Its weird but HIGH END & LOW end cars don't seem to move.. Seems to be the Mid range priced cars.

I have seen this car in person and it is amazing and very well built! Someone needs to call the cops, cause at this price someone is going to be stealing it! You actually have me thinking about moving some money around to buy it..... Very very tempting....... Otto I will give you a call later to talk.

i have seen this car in person and it is amazing and very well built! Someone needs to call the cops, cause at this price someone is going to be stealing it! You actually have me thinking about moving some money around to buy it..... Very very tempting....... Otto i will give you a call later to talk.
:d

I seen this car yesterday and it's an AWESOME car. Brett Just keep the car BTW Joey said he'll give you $21000 CASH :biggrin:

Not to be a hater, but for 30k+ people are looking for a stage motor. It will be hard to move a 109 block car for that much money even if it was done right. I'd say mid 20's and it would move.

Status
Not open for further replies.