9 Second 16k Mile 1987 Turbo "T" Street Car For Sale *MINT*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car may have a new home..... If anyone is looken and thinken about pullen the trigger I would not recommend pondering too long. Car will likely have a deposit tomorrow.

No deposit as of now.

:eek::(

Sorry Brett,
Any one that has ever built a car can tell the passion and $$$ it takes to build
a car like this. I have been watching and waiting for this one to come out just to see the final product.

The new owner will be very lucky to find a buy like this.

Thanx Ronnie. Yea, part of me wants to just end this sale and find a way around some issues im having to deal with. Responsibility sux ass!:mad:

Your fvcking crazy!
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (18 members and 6 guests)
bison, blackplagev3.8, Buicksx2, Fachie Motion, GNBRETT, GNgift, Little6pack, Otto J+, proheader, regal454, regalwe4, SCOOBY DOO, skew, snyderjw1, Thumper, TurboBuRick, TURBOKID, WhiteTtype989

He's referring to me that is.....lol Yea, Bison has been breaken my ballz all day about sellen it. He's right, I should let others fall on their face but Karma is a bitch I keep tellen myself.

Wow, that car looks so nice it's almost hard to put it into words!:eek: I think I would possibly need some sort of counseling if I had to sell a car like that. Seriously, this is how you list a car for sale the right way!!! Good luck with the sale Brett (although you shouldn't need it) and I am sorry for whatever is forcing you to have to sell.

Car may have a new home..... If anyone is looken and thinken about pullen the trigger I would not recommend pondering too long. Car will likely have a deposit tomorrow.

No deposit as of now.
this is a serious badass build i was going to say good luck with the sale but at $30K one has to be crazy to have the money and NOT buy this car. I will say good luck with you Personal ship.
BTW If i had the money i would have bought it yesterday.:(

Your fvcking crazy!