82 Regal Limited with 774 original miles

very nice seats. btw did that car have a tan interior at one time? i think i seen you paint a tan plastic part.

very nice seats. btw did that car have a tan interior at one time? i think i seen you paint a tan plastic part.

The interior panels were originally a lighter dove gray, the tan areas are where they faded over time, maybe sunlight..not to sure, kinda weird how gray fades to tan.

Wow thats coming along niceley... a lot better than mine. I love the interior combo as well. my interior is the same color, but has started to fade a little bit. Ive been looking across tacoma for some decent interior pieces as well.

Nice project:biggrin: I just moved back down here from MI... I lived in Bradenton near the airport a few year ago... I`m in Venice now... maybe we could meet up sometime? I have family in Sarasota and Ill be there quite a bit. Nice to see another B4B TR around here... I`v seen nothing but ricers here and a few exotics... only a few muscle guys around here:rolleyes:

Nice project:biggrin: I just moved back down here from MI... I lived in Bradenton near the airport a few year ago... I`m in Venice now... maybe we could meet up sometime? I have family in Sarasota and Ill be there quite a bit. Nice to see another B4B TR around here... I`v seen nothing but ricers here and a few exotics... only a few muscle guys around here:rolleyes:

wow its been a while. how have you been jase? how do you like FL?
did you start to convert your car over to turbo? i started my 301 i really wish i had your hot side right now. good to see you back.

wow its been a while. how have you been jase? how do you like FL?
did you start to convert your car over to turbo? i started my 301 i really wish i had your hot side right now. good to see you back.

Well FL is nice(aside from all the fart cans and wings) I`m working on the car, but not turboing it just yet... need more cash:rolleyes: Why what`s wrong with your hot side?

Well FL is nice(aside from all the fart cans and wings) I`m working on the car, but not turboing it just yet... need more cash:rolleyes: Why what`s wrong with your hot side?

nothing is wrong with it. i'm starting on my 301 so i have been looking for a good hot side.

nothing is wrong with it. i'm starting on my 301 so i have been looking for a good hot side.

Oh ok... the one you have wont work? You can take it to a shop and have them make you some piping and fittings for it... but if your like me, cash is tight:rolleyes:

Oh ok... the one you have wont work? You can take it to a shop and have them make you some piping and fittings for it... but if your like me, cash is tight:rolleyes:

The turbo hot side he has is to large. To make it work right you need to have one from an 86-87 to spool it up better.:biggrin:

Dash Bezel restored

Got around to restoring the dash bezel.
Not to bad for a bit of testors 1133 light brown and a 2446 silver paint marker.
Total investment $6, probably the cheapest repair I'll ever make !

Attachments

• dash unrestored.jpg
    dash unrestored.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 208
  • dash restored.jpg
    dash restored.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 216
you should make this a sticky.... thats real good work. You should go into more detail on how you restored that bezel. ive got about 3 right now that need massive fixing.

Got around to restoring the dash bezel.
Not to bad for a bit of testors 1133 light brown and a 2446 silver paint marker.
Total investment $6, probably the cheapest repair I'll ever make !

WOW that looks great! I think I might try touching up my original cluster bezel and see how it turns out. I think I can handle being out 6 bucks:rolleyes: I haven't seen a bezel as nice as yours in that style since I had my 79 TR.