2014 THS Rules discussion

I will step out too. There's too much friction in THS. . I apologize to the THS guys. I had no business being in this section. I need to stay in the TAI section. Sorry guys.

Your opinion is welcome here. I don't think what comes accross as friction here really is. The guys picking on me the most here are the same ones I go to dinner with at the races. We have to remember every one sees things through their own eyes.

Your opinion is welcome here. I don't think what comes accross as friction here really is. The guys picking on me the most here are the same ones I go to dinner with at the races. We have to remember every one sees things through their own eyes.

Kip usually buys

Looks like there isn't anything more people want to suggest so I have started a new thread for the voting.

Your mind goes into the gutter every time I post Ronnie. I'm starting to think you're following me.

#yumad

Your mind goes into the gutter every time I post Ronnie. I'm starting to think you're following me.

#yumad
Just pointing out the obvious while I wait on Kevin to reply about that dinner. Did I mention they were looking for you in the TSO section?

How many pounds of lead weights do I need to bring to make these "stock" cars weigh more than a 1972 Cadi??

js

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1388721037.940923.jpg

Proof not just stroking....

Ok maybe a stroker 109 ;-)

Ronnie don't lie, you'd get the tube steak

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app