10 sec. 86 WH1 Stolen in Newark, NJ

We are too soft on thieves.

Japan had a disaster and no looters.

Alabama just had one and the looters are out in droves.

Sorry about your loss.

Driving these cars anywhere is starting to become a toy car only.
I don't park my car anywhere but work and at home.
Mine got it last year from in front of my house.
I feel your pain bro...

Im gonna put them on BLAST!!!! It was stolen from a well known resturant called DON Pepe's in Newark on McCarter Hyway across from PSE&G building and right next to a federal FBI Building :eek: What a SHAME!!!!!! and lets not forget a parking attendent who was gone before the last people left....:rolleyes:

Dont any of those business have cams that might shed some light on who did it??

It had to be someone that knows you...How else would they know where to go to get to your house and steal your burban too...You keys didnt have your address on them did they?

It had to be someone that knows you...How else would they know where to go to get to your house and steal your burban too...You keys didnt have your address on them did they?

Ummm, you don't keep your registration or insurance card in your car?
Both have address information.

That settles it even tho i park my TR NOWHERE but at home I'm gettin lojack.

GOOD GOD MAN, holy crap. The car AND your truck sheeeeeeeeesh. Still makes me wonder if it was someone that knew you, how many people do you know, really, that can look at a address and drive right there without a tom tom or such

Oh man very sorry to hear this. What the hell is going on here? These cars are getting ripped off left and right. I doubt it will ever come around this way but will keep an eye out in nyc.

Really sorry to hear this:( I f'n hate thieves :mad: I pray you get your ride back with minimal damage, sorry again.

Sorry for your loss. I had my first TR stolen in FL while I was stationed overseas... Never seen again...

I hate thieves!:mad:

Post pics of the cars and the rims, etc.... We need to know what we're on the lookout for.

No counter measures....Normally NEVER leave car anywhere....Thought a closed in parking lot with 1 exit was safe. Wow! Yes thank God i had the proper insurance on the car, But im still PISSED OFF!!!

I have pics but i don't know how to post them on the thread???? I can email them to one of you and could you post on thread for me....thx

I have pics but i don't know how to post them on the thread???? I can email them to one of you and could you post on thread for me....thx

When you are typing your message to post, scroll down below the "submit reply/preview post" buttons...you'll see a black bar that reads "additional options"...you should see a gray button that says "manage attachments". Click on it. A box will open. Upper right hand corner it will read "upload files from computer" and next to it will be "browse" in a grey box...click on it...it will ask where you want to get your pics from. Use this option if you have pics on your hard drive.

Or open a photo bucket account (free) and upload all your pics there, then hot link them here.

Pics, more coming

Attachments

• IMG00076-20110218-1345.jpg
    IMG00076-20110218-1345.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 709
  • IMG00111-20110422-1226.jpg
    IMG00111-20110422-1226.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 716
  • IMG00114-20110422-1643.jpg
    IMG00114-20110422-1643.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 716
More pics

Attachments

• IMG00112-20110422-1431.jpg
    IMG00112-20110422-1431.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 763
  • IMG00110-20110422-1206.jpg
    IMG00110-20110422-1206.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 712
  • IMG00077-20110218-1347.jpg
    IMG00077-20110218-1347.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 708
  • IMG00113-20110422-1642.jpg
    IMG00113-20110422-1642.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 706
I hope you find it man!! I've got a WH1, going to get painted, wife's car. Sucks!!! :mad: Can't imagine... Phil.

dam that thing looks sweet to especially with those new wheels. thats gonna be one hard car to keep up with in a pursuit.....:mad::cool: hopefully they were just joy riders and dump it somewhere but thats unlikely. im sure it was an inside job.

have u checked to see if there are cameras in any direction of the lot. even if there isnt cameras in the lot im sure they didn't walk there so whoever was trailing them back to ur house is gonna have a car with a plate. its worth a look. ud be surprised how many businesses have cameras not readily visible from the street that could help identify the thief(s).

dam that thing looks sweet to especially with those new wheels. thats gonna be one hard car to keep up with in a pursuit.....:mad::cool: hopefully they were just joy riders and dump it somewhere but thats unlikely. im sure it was an inside job.

have u checked to see if there are cameras in any direction of the lot. even if there isnt cameras in the lot im sure they didn't walk there so whoever was trailing them back to ur house is gonna have a car with a plate. its worth a look. ud be surprised how many businesses have cameras not readily visible from the street that could help identify the thief(s).

Go visit all your friends and their friends
Good luck