1987 buick grand national stolen

trladynj

stolen from toms river nj on wednesday morning november 25,2009 between 9 and 10 am was on side of house did not hear anything......please if anyone sees or knows anything , please help:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry to hear this, I will keep an eye out in my area. Any exterior features that would be any different than a stock GN. Wheels, scratches,dents etc.
Hope you find it soon.

Damn, that sucks. one got stolen on Wed. in North Jersey also. I hope you get it back in one piece.

that's scary, we were just in toms river for thanxgiving and took the gn AND parked it on the street.

sorry to hear this, hope something works out for you.

it had chrome strip going down sides, all stock and a big kickerbox and amps in trunk, had car for sale listed on craigslist

it had chrome strip going down sides, all stock and a big kickerbox and amps in trunk, had car for sale listed on craigslist

It was probably someone that came to look at it and decided to come back later to steal it.

thats what we told the detective and even gave him numbers but they wont call , cause no-one is going to say ya i stole it...lol, the worse of it it only had liability , i know stupid,stupid, stupid, but what balls it takes on a road that is so close to route 37 and broad daylight, and it was either pushed or towed and of course no nosy neighbors decide to be nosy last wednesday

where was the other one stolen from?

didn't say, was on North Jersey craigslist. same car maybe? trladynj, did you post about it being stolen on craigslist also?

Man, my we4 is going to leave the garage about as often as the Gran Torino in that movie.