10 sec. 86 WH1 Stolen in Newark, NJ

king kong

Better,Stronger,n Faster
:mad: I just can't believe it!!!!! My pride and joy is gone......So much work me and Otto put into her :mad: She was stolen lastnight "wednesday" between 9:15 and 10:15 Dont have much else to say....:frown: :mad:

That sucks!!! 86 wh1 is 1 of my favorites. Was it taken from a parking lot or your house? A customer was just telling me a story this past weekend that a couple neighborhood kids broke into his garage and flatbeded his corvette and 70 cutlass away. He got the back but they were a mess.

Another customer told his 87 442 was stolen and recovered 17 years later . It was stolen from rhode island and recovered from a chop shop in nj and since the insurance company paid out on it they didnt want it back so he got his car back.

These are a couple of the lucky ones but i really hope you get your car back.

Good luck and keep a eye on craigslist / ebay and anywhere else that you guys sell parts down there.

dam bro. sry to hear. ill keep an eye out in Bpt. for ya. didnt happen to have Lojack did it?

This realy pisses me off! Can't enjoy anything nice without having to worry about *******s stealing or vandalizing it! They should be tied to the bumper of a truck and dragged thru town!

This realy pisses me off! Can't enjoy anything nice without having to worry about *******s stealing or vandalizing it! They should be tied to the bumper of a truck and dragged thru town!

And not stopped until there is just a hand left in the chain ! Man I hate a thief, hope you get it back man Daniel Ray:mad:

His story gets even worse, his keys to his 89 suburban were in the WH1 and they proceeded to drive right to his house and take that too!!!:eek:

Stinkin dirtbags,this was a real nice clean car that he just put brnad new Weld Magnums on a week ago.

Nah didnt have lojack :( And i will post more pics in asap....Mods are many....Fresh 30 over motor TRW pistons, fully ported stock heads,manley valves,RJC Girdle, Block painted RED, and ABOUT 1,100 miles or so! tall buick valve covers, harland sharpe roller rockers, precision stretched IC, 6765 Precision Billet turbo, Duel alky kit, line lock, Duel fans, Full race SS Headers, 3in DP, SS 3in duel exhaust w/cutout, Built 200 trans with Neil Chance 3000 stall, and Deep SS Pan, KYB shocks, Big Stabilizer bar, Full Posi STock 342's, Stock seats, All white autometer gauge closter, fuel gauge on hood, And A SET OF BRAND NEW WELD MAGNUM 111 WHEELS WITH BLACK INSERTS N BLACK CAPS W/ M&H 275/60/15 RACEMASTERS DRAG RADIALS ON BK, M&H 185 SKINNIES ON FRONT, 15x5 in front 15x9 in back....MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!!!!! THE ENTIRE UNDER CARRIAGE INCLUDING STABIL/BARS AND PUMPKIN WHERE RUST PROOF HAND PAINTED IN BLACK! And that took alot of F@#&ing TIME...more pics follow

Man, I am so sorry. I can't imagine how bad that hurts... Make sure if they had keys to the other vehicle they don't have keys to your house too...

I hope Karma F@#%s their world.

Im gonna put them on BLAST!!!! It was stolen from a well known resturant called DON Pepe's in Newark on McCarter Hyway across from PSE&G building and right next to a federal FBI Building :eek: What a SHAME!!!!!! and lets not forget a parking attendent who was gone before the last people left....:rolleyes:

Thanks Squid, i got you covered the house locks were all changed IMMEDIATLY....And thanks everyone for chimming in and feeling my pain....I hope the turbo comes on and they run into a F$@& ing WALL :biggrin:

That sucks! I have a lot of wh-1's myself. I think posting pics of the car in a case like this & even the Suburban would help. That way if some one sees it then there will be a better chance of recognizing the car & the truck.

Man that sucks. I dont even take my cars out at night for just this reason.

I'll keep an eye out

Bobby from RPE just left my shop and was telling about it.:(:mad: sorry for your lost.:( I'll keep my eye on. I seen the car at OTTO so i know what it look like.so i pray that you find you car soon..I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER!:(:(

Sorry to hear, that really sucks man!:( As someone already else said earlier in this thread you can't have anything nice today without worrying about some low life degenerate scumbag POS stealing it or messing it up!:mad: Sad but true.

hello and all I can say is that blows and if it was done by real pros you won't see it again. Maybe it was taken for a joy ride and it'll show up usually trashed a bit if your lucky. I don't know if mine was taken I don't know if I would want it back. A friends 71 Skylark conv. was ripped years ago and never seen again.
goodluck
IBBY