Your best pick up line...rattle em off

"My car can get it done in less than 13 seconds and so can I"...But for some reason they dont seem to like that line:biggrin:

"My car can get it done in less than 13 seconds and so can I"...But for some reason they dont seem to like that line:biggrin:

I can see your point. My oldest son's father didn't like my pick up line either...I asked him if he was gay...no joke. He wasn't (obviously)...but it was amusing to see how red his face got. :eek:

Look at it this way. It's like a race and you are undefeated.........:biggrin:

The one that never fails me when I travel to Maine is: "Hey sweetheart, nice tooth."

Seriously though, pick up lines never work. What I do is make eye contact, give her the little puppy head tilt, flash her a little smile, and stick out my tongue and lick my eyebrows...works every time. ;)

The one that never fails me when I travel to Maine is: "Hey sweetheart, nice tooth."

Seriously though, pick up lines never work. What I do is make eye contact, give her the little puppy head tilt, flash her a little smile, and stick out my tongue and lick my eyebrows...works every time. ;)

I think I just found the man of my dreams! ha!

So I was at the bar the past weekend having a couple martinis with the girls when some random guy comes up and starts chatting with us. After about an hour, the guy looks at me and says "so, how do you want me to cook your eggs in the morning". REEEAAALLLLLYYYYY?!?!?!

Just curious what pick up lines some of you have used...I know there's got to be some good ones out there (hopefully not as lame as this one). BTW...he did NOT get to make my eggs the next morning. :biggrin:

I think that's

Q: How would you like your Eggs in the morning

A: Unfertilized.

Oh, another favorite of mine...

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

:D lol

(Sits down next to/pulls up bar stool next to the "target"). Wow, theres some cute girls in this place tonight, including you. But you'd be gorgeous back at my place! ;)

Or the classic: That dress looks hot on you. It would look even better on my floor. :biggrin:

Don't need lines, I just lick my eyebrows without wetting my glasses.

"I play the drums. I'm pretty handy "
(As I hold out and stretch out my huge right paw as long as it will go.....) :biggrin:

Actually when I played in regular bar bands, I didn't even need lines.. being the drummer in a bar band is like being pre-approved for credit! :cool:

Same with playing guitar. I have found that the women watch my fingers and smile real deviously. ;)

"I play the drums. I'm pretty handy "
(As I hold out and stretch out my huge right paw as long as it will go.....) :biggrin:

Actually when I played in regular bar bands, I didn't even need lines.. being the drummer in a bar band is like being pre-approved for credit! :cool:

I always liked;

"if I said you had a great body would you hold it against me?"

"Baby I'd like to put you on a plate and sop you up wit' a biscuit!"

"I have a list of things I wanna do to you (hold your hands far apart) this long"

I did actually say to a girl once "where have you been all my life?" and she went out with me. She must have been desperate too!