yank converter

Has any body with a turbobuick use a yank converter if so how do you like it and is it a good converter for our cars

Has any body with a turbobuick use a yank converter if so how do you like it and is it a good converter for our cars

I have tried several from them,

The converters were ok, but they are not "Buick guys", and don't have a good knowledge of what the different setups and turbos need.

There are several companies that have products specifically tailored to our needs.

Bob

I am using PTC, myself.

Other popular brands are Precision Industries, Art Carr, PTS, ProTorque, and Pats.

The best converter for you depends on your cars build specs, your goals, and driving habits.

Bob

Right now I'm running a nlu pats 32-3400 built for my combo just seeing if there was better out there thanks

I have a yank 3200 posi lock up and its great, drives like a stocker. Hard launches with minimal effort.

I had a new Yank SC2800 installed in my vette. $1100 in labor and the darn thing vibrated like I was sitting in a vibrating chair. Had to spend another $1100 to have my old converter put back in. They won't give me my money back either. Totally would not recommend a yank.

I had a new Yank SC2800 installed in my vette. $1100 in labor and the darn thing vibrated like I was sitting in a vibrating chair. Had to spend another $1100 to have my old converter put back in. They won't give me my money back either. Totally would not recommend a yank.

Not sure, what the problem was, mine is 7 yrs old and no issues.