WTB Starter car or project car

turbo382nv

Captain Stupid
Posting this for a buddy, as heading says he is looking for a starter car to get into the Turbo Buick world:cool: ....cars needing body work or motor work are not a problem,located in Connecticut so something within the general proximity(Mass,RI,NY,NJ) would be best...prefer 86-87 IC cars,but a hot air might work too...The Cheaper the better :eek: LOL

Bad head gaskets or cars needing motor rebuilds(as long as its complete) are fine too!!! CASH IN HANDS,no bs!!!:biggrin:

Looking To Sell My 87 We 4

I Have A 1987 T Type We4 W/ 85,xxx That Is Friggin Fast With Some Nice Engine Mods. I Am Looking To Sell It Asap As I Have Another Project That Needs Some $$$. Its In Good Shape,no Rust At All,good T Tops. Needs Paint And Has A Dented Passenger Door,but Its Not Too Bad. I Have Another Stock '87 Gn That Is Not For Sale And If You Want A Side By Side Comparison,we Can Do That. Again Looking To Sell.call Me At 203 415-6160.cars In Branford And Can Be Seen Anytime.thanks. Tony T

left message on ur cell and sent pm Tony...67 i wish u were closer to CT,id be all over that deal..:mad:

87 gn with t tops comes with motor trans and new turbo 117k clean and no rust 6500 you put it together

we4 t top car runs but has alittle rust 5500.00
Im in MD completelty sttock exept wheels
410 490 8405
Jeff

you must want something for nothing when it comes to a buick forget it spend it or get out of the game i have a tsm car that runs 9s turn key 20.000 its yours if you can ttt

Excuse me?? I have 3 GN's, 1 being a 10 second card with 600 hp to the wheels,so I am far from cheap...this is for a buddy and just becuase he hasnt found anything he has liked so far,or is still waiting for pix doesnt mean he wants" something for nothing".. so don't assume things without knowing the facts.. you know what they say about people who assume:rolleyes: ...

600 is that all and only 3 buicks well well i have 1 that runs 9s and another that runs 9s and another thats all stock 87 gn and 87 mustang with a blown 308 so im right with you pal so money is no issue but if your friend is looking for a car i have the 87 for sale i dont like the ttt stuff so if he is serious about getting one shoot me a email and you no as well as i do these cars are not CHEAP TO BUILD AND THATS GREAT you have 3 gns very cool