Racetronic hat / AN FITTING / floater and 340 pumps

motrhed87

Considering letting my beautiful 87 Turbo T go so I can free up space in the garage for my Hellcat and get a 4WD daily driver. Car is absolutely gorgeous inside and out and runs great.

I am the 4th owner and currently show 68,600 miles. I have all of the original documentation for the car including original window sticker, dealer order form, dealer sales agreement, key knock-outs, etc. All receipts for parts and labor are present. Everything is neatly organized and presented in a binder.

Factory Options:

CF5 Factory Sunroof

55/45 Cloth Split Bench Seat with Column Shift

Front Seat Reading Lamps

UA6 Theft Deterrent system

Power Locks

Power Windows

Rear Defroster

Cruise Control

Tilt Steering Column

Remote Driver Side Mirror

Power Trunk Release

US7 Concert Sound Speakers

Power Antenna

G80 Limited Slip Differential

All factory options work as they should.

Exterior:

This car was recently disassembled and professionally refinished with Xalta BC/CC. The paint and bodywork are exceptional. OEM 5 Piece decklid spoiler installed.

Chrome bumpers were replaced with a set of color matched steel bumpers with aluminum reinforcements. The impact strips are new and the bumperettes were shaved.

Many replacement and NOS parts were used upon reassembly after paintwork:

NOS Wheel opening moldings

New reproduction bumper fillers

New beltline moldings (window wipes)

New body side moldings

New window and trunk weatherstrips

New rear under seat sound insulation package

New ACC carpet

Kirban trunk trim kit

Car was recently paint corrected and ceramic coated. Looks absolutely amazing.

Windows are tinted 85% darkness all around.

Interior:

The split bench seats are in immaculate condition as are the carpet and all other aspects of the interior.

Custom Turbo T floor mats

Custom arm rest with dual cupholders

Custom 3 guage pod with whote faced electronic Autometer boost, fuel and oil pressure gauges

Matching tach on the column

Scanmaster G mounted on the A pillar

Kenwood head unit, amp, sub and upgraded speakers. Sounds really good.

Engine:

The engine is a freshly rebuilt correct 109 block. It is bored .020 O.S. with 8445 heads. It has a mild 210/210 flat tappet cam, hyper pistons, stock rods, and stock crank. The front cover is ported and the oil pump blueprinted. Main and rod bearings were hand selected. Cam specs are as follows:

Intake Center 107.5 - Intake duration 205 @ .050 .275 lobe lift - Exhaust Duration 212 @ .050 .285 lobe lift

Many components were removed, restored and /or powder-coated.

Transmission:

The original transmission has been overhauled with a shift kit and the best internal parts available such including a billet input housing, billet servo, 10 vane pump etc., and 10” lockup converter. This transmission is built to easily handle 500 RWHP without a problem.

Wheels & Suspension:

Full set of Viking double adjustable coilovers and UMI shock tower brace.

18x8 and 18x9 staggered GNX replicas with Firestone Indy 500 rubber. Maybe 1,500 miles on them.

The front and rear suspensions have been rebuilt. All control arms (and sway bars) are powder coated satin black with new bushings and wear components

Missing body bushings installed including GNX bushings

Kirban back seat brace kit

Performance Upgrades: (all done within last 12 months)

TA60 turbo from Bison with HD wastegate and dedicated oiling system

RJC 3” downpipe

Pypes 3” exhaust with test pipe

Razor’s Alky Kit with SSI MAP sensor

LS1 MAF and Gen II MAF translator

Red Armstrong Fuel Pump with new sending unit and hot-wire kit

50# Delphi Injectors

Adj FP Regulator

CAS V4 stock location intercooler

Cold Case radiator with dual fan setup

TinMan CAI

EGR blockoff

TurboTweak chip

Other Upgrades:

A/C system has been retrofitted to R-134a and works perfectly

Vac brake conversion

Hoodskinz hood insulator

Upgraded LED lighting throughout

From any angle, this car looks and drives like a new car.

Recently won best Turbo Buick at the MAGNA show at Cecil. About 100 turbo cars on the show field. Here is video of the show. My car is featured starting at the 19:30 mark.

Price is $32,000 and I promise you will not be disappointed. Would also consider trading for a 2015+ Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT with reasonable miles. Car is located in northern NJ. DM or email with any questions @ bee615@gmail.com

271402437_235588278733044_8341823850037351115_n.jpg
271602210_424314339433131_9117618054645012536_n.jpg
1538134820173.JPEG
280613720_516508503352657_8044766833546134110_n.jpg
79D445BC-E07F-4F5A-A893-4D77ECC453A4.jpeg
3CC506B2-72F1-4B8F-B3B5-4D07C8A56BCF.jpeg
E132C96F-45EA-4266-A4EF-2543D12E4D3E.jpeg
F9E642D9-2B77-49F4-9B25-9BB30FC57EB0.jpeg

NICE CAR!!!!!

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the center console piece? I've been looking for something like that and just cant seem to find one.

Thanks in advance.

GLWS!

Damn, great looking car! I have been searching for a car like this one, they are few and far between. It is about 7k higher than my max budget, bummer :(. Good body work like that is rare! Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a awesome ride!

Damn I wish I had a Jeep, I'd trade you in a heartbeat, of course if it was me...I'd get rid of the Dodge and keep the Buick. Dodge hasn't made a really good product since the 70's. Your Buick is Beautiful...Looks like mine except I have the chrome package and your's is the blacked out package. Haven't raced a Hellcat yet, kinda waiting for a guy I work with to grow some balls LOL

Damn I wish I had a Jeep, I'd trade you in a heartbeat, of course if it was me...I'd get rid of the Dodge and keep the Buick. Dodge hasn't made a really good product since the 70's. Your Buick is Beautiful...Looks like mine except I have the chrome package and your's is the blacked out package. Haven't raced a Hellcat yet, kinda waiting for a guy I work with to grow some balls LOL
Thanks for the compliments. Hellcat is by far the best car I've ever owned, and I've had some pretty nice cars. Couple bolt ons it's making 830whp. Rides super nice, seats are fantastic, has a great stereo, and the combo of the blower whine and exhaust note is amazing.

That's Cool, just as long as you're happy, My 2nd car is a Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition, which is my 1st non Buick product in over 20 years, of course White Beauty is soooo much fun to drive

I went to this event and saw this car in person.

Pictures does not do it justice as it is more stunning in person.

Good luck with the sale.