Racetronic hat / AN FITTING / floater and 340 pumps

Yes still available. The RPO is the sticker on the underside of the deck lid that shows all of the option codes.
I am very serious and have cash would have to fly out and drive it home or have it shipped would $28,000 buy it

I am very serious and have cash would have to fly out and drive it home or have it shipped would $28,000 buy it
Thanks for the offer Rob but I have had a lot of interest and am going to hold pretty firm on the price for now.

Sorry I know about the sticker to I was trying to figure out what RPO might be abbreviated for when I asked if it was still for sale

This is when having a bunch of money would come into play. Would buy it to give it another good home. Great looking t! Glws hope it goes to a good home

Beautiful car. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the trunk kit? By far the cleanest one I seen.

Beautiful car. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the trunk kit? By far the cleanest one I seen.
Not sure, was in the car when I purchased it and I don's see the receipt in my paperwork.

Been following your refresh on Instagram....absolutely amazing job.