WTB: project engine or heads, bare block, short block, complete, what do you have?

Tfreestyle

I am currently in an engine rebuild class. I have a 350 laying here but my buddy was willing to buy it from me so I thought I would build a buick motor instead. Id be interested in whatever you have for sale if the price is right. bareblock, shortblock, just some heads or ???. let me know what you have, price(I will not make blind offers) and where exactly you are located. I am in the l.a. area near where the 10 and 405 freeways meet. willing to drive for the right deal

I have a set of reconditioned 8445 stock iron heads-new guides,seals,champion 100 lb springs,hardened rocker shafts-$400.,also a pure stock set of good untouched heads-make offer. also 1 set of stock 2 dot gn rods-$75. shipped.

I have a '87 bored 030 over block, crank, cam (stock & aftermarket), solid lifters, push rods (stock & aftermarket), HV timing cover, double timing chain.... let me know...

i want to build mainly from scratch. The most I would want to really keep stock is the crank.

price on the stock heads?

price for the block and crank? possibly interested in the pushrods and hv timing cover.

I dont want to just throw out offers. give me a prices and we can go from there