1987 Grand National 37,000 Mile Complete Engine

1987T

Looking for 10's
I have 1 1987 T6 LC2 engine for sale.
It was taken out of my 1987 Turbo T (T-Type) with 37,000 miles on it!
Only removed it because I got a Fully Built engine I put in it.
Heads were redon last year with Mild port work and new Comp Cams 100lb springs and RJC Rocker shaft Supports
they were reinstalled with ARP Head Studs and RJC Racing Blow Proof head gaskets.
Only reason I did this was to get more Compression and replace the springs vales were good but Valve seals had rotted so we had to pull the heads to do the seals and just sent them out to have all the work done.
Engine has stock flat Tappet cam and all stock rods pistons crack ext. all Standard bearings
Engine had 6-10PSI Hot Oil pressure and 50+ Cold with 10W30 oil and ZDP
Will come with 2 sets of Valve covers Factory Stock ones and the Buick Motorsports ones in the photos
The only things Id suggest changing are the Valve cover gaskets (Never got them seal right and always leaked a little) and the pan had the normal rear main drip so a new pan gasket and your good to go.
Ran great when removed just do not have room to store it there for its up for sale
Price is $3000 Cash
you pick up no shipping. Engine is in my heated garage located in Onsted / Tipton Mi 49287
I have an engine Crane to load it in your truck as well.

Attachments

• Old Engine 3.jpg
    Old Engine 3.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 188
  • Old Engine 1.jpg
    Old Engine 1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 190
  • Old Engine 2.jpg
    Old Engine 2.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 191
  • Old Engine 4.jpg
    Old Engine 4.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 191
Sorry for the slow Reply to your emails for what ever reason this sites not notifying me of them :(
Every ones been replied to thank you all for the interest
yes its still for sale ;)