WRECKED GNX

A friend of mine towed it in to Copart in Pennsburg then called me, I also have been following this car.

Here is my take, IF AND A BIG IF, if it was a real GNX it would need more damage than what you see to
total it out, it would have to look like it was rolled over 10 times. Considering a REAL GNX
Has a value of 35k driver quality to 90K in near new condition.
and it looks to have about $6-$7000 in damage if the worlds greatest and most expensive, body man fixed it.

that is just my opinion (y)

It is been offered for sale by a Dealer and not the ins company. that is what i heard;).

I went and personally looked it
It's a clone nothing not even one part on it is authentic
It's all bogus stuff
Twice salvaged
Not worth a dime
Needed too much stuff

I went and personally looked it
It's a clone nothing not even one part on it is authentic
It's all bogus stuff
Twice salvaged
Not worth a dime
Needed too much stuff
It looks like the wheels may be correct.Did you get a chance to check them out.If they are correct they should be worth between 3-4k.

Like I said ever part was aftermarket including the wheels
The wheels had polished lips
And are the ones from eBay

Odd, now look at the paperwork it is being sold with:
MD PARTS ONLY-NO TITLE LETTER
I think junk yards are the only people allowed to bid.

hey guys went to go bid on this car my stupid comp froze i have access to copart and many other auctions i called them and ask what it sold for they wont tell me i have never had an auction say they cant tell how much it sold for i go to manheim every week and i can tell u what any car sold for copart kinda shady car looks very good still work 17k if someone got it

I registered on copart a couple years back and was closely watching an 06 Jeep Commander with heavy hail damage ( I do paintless dent repair). It got over 6k before the live internet auction and I didn't get a chance to watch it sell. Called copart out of curiosity to see if it got any higher. They couldn't and wouldn't tell me what it brought after the live auction. I work for a dealer and have been into both Manheim and Adesa auctions. Copart is a different animal.

I've read this thread 3 times. I guess it make sense someone built a clone out of a salvage titled car. Odd it got wrecked in the same spot again. I can see where someone might have bought it thinking it was a gnx, realised after the fact it is a clone; prolly read this thread too late. But what I can't figure is why try to resell without a title as parts only. Maryland makes sense. Hoping someone falls in love unknowingly

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app