Attention ALL WE4 owners

Ledzeppac2

old school tb.com member
I have someone’s WE4 original window sticker.

VIN: 1G4GJ1178HP429138

Just bought another GN (post here Back after 15 years).

Going through my old shop manuals found this window sticker. Picture attached and I’ll send it to who owns the car. If after a while any WE4 owner can take it.
25543D2F-B7EF-4A6B-BF6A-DE3588D8E0B4.jpeg

Found some additional paperwork. Original purchaser is John C. Warren, Costa Mesa, CA. Familiar to anyone?

If Mr. Warren or whoever currently owns this particular car doesn't come forward, I would like to have it for display. It's for a little higher optioned car than mine but it is close.

If Mr. Warren or whoever currently owns this particular car doesn't come forward, I would like to have it for display. It's for a little higher optioned car than mine but it is close.

Ok, no problem you're in second position. I found him on Linkedin and sent a message... we'll see. Let me fish around a little longer.

Corsair231
I gave it my best shot and don’t have any solid leads to the current owner. Send me a PM with your contact information and address and I’ll mail it to you. If anyone comes forward who owns it I presume you will send it to them.