World record pass

Here's a video. Looks slow and un-eventful.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Slow and uneventful to you maybe. Looks like the front wheels are just skipping along. Great job. That car is the real deal no doubt. Sending the big tire lightweight cars back he the trailer

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Outstanding job, Dusty! Not only are you the man! You have a great team of friends along side of you to make this world record possible! A huge Congratulations to you and them is in order!

Dusty what does your car weight?

Sorry I just saw this. With no additional weight I'm at 3195. To put the power in as fast as I am now I have added a lot of nose weight to keep the front end on the ground. I was racing at 3266 with all the extra weight being right on the nose of the car.

Dust, thanks for the info on the 2step/trans break .... What can you say after that pass on 275's!!! Is the motor a 8cyl with single turbo or 6/turbo???

Dust, thanks for the info on the 2step/trans break .... What can you say after that pass on 275's!!! Is the motor a 8cyl with single turbo or 6/turbo???

It's a 531ci Big Block Chevy with a single 118mm.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The car is setup for 1/8th mile racing but it calculates to a 6.84 @ 217 mph . I don't think he runs the 1/4 mile at all though.
The car is bad ass.

Bryan