Won & Done

Yeah I saw it last night.....running that VW bus......I caught it right at the middle of the negotiation.......They said both were turbo'd.....what was in the bus?

The bus was a manual shift VW turbo engine, the owner said it run 8.0's in the 1/8. The GN was a 40k mile very clean car & the owner said the size of the turbo was "A Street Turbo" :LOL:

Oh and the owner said the GN runs 7.40's in the 1/8, so that's how the Bus negotiated lengths and the kick.

Other than getting to see a nice GN on TV the show didn't or wasn't very entertaining for me....

Last edited:
oh ok.....I didn't hear what the Buick had but I could tell it was not crazy fast just a good running street car.

I think the show is actually kinda lame....way to much talking and way to much of Rich Christianson, that guy just irritates the sh8t outta me. I think he is trying to compete with his own shows and its just not happening.

They need to bring back Pass Time.....that was a really good show.....Pinks was pretty good too.

The guy is on here

Well if that's the case he should have been wearing his TurboBuick.com shirt. :D What member is he?

Tks for vid it was actually better than what was shown on TV. Looked like the van got 3 lengths instead of the 2 agreed too.

Last edited:
That was just silly. What was that? The "cold tire nationals"? If we sit here long enough....the vw will win by virtue of the earths rotation.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It is Rich Christenson. A guy who has perfected his flagging technique to such a point it doesn't metter that he doesn't have a penis

I've never seen or heard of that show before. I dont think we get it here. The Buick was nice, kicked some butt. But the show has waaay to much hype and not enough action. If it was available to me, I doubt I would watch it.

I like it. I can get a nap in between burn out and launch.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I caught the show, it was cool seeing a GN on the first one. But yeah to much talk and not enough action.

MavTV is ch 214 on Directv, not sure how many folks are getting this channel?