Why would a thread be blocked about a product (headers) asking info about them when ?

noahzark

...when there was no contact info for any vendor that might be selling them...i certainly dont have those possible kb headers...i dont remember posting any info on where to get them???

...are we not allowed to talk about different products that are on the market for our cars now?...i really dont get this one>?

Seems wierd to me too man.

I come here for the tech and an occasional quick opinion, the politics of this site are too complex to follow. :D

Hopefully Kim Lee and Lee Kim right saved the pic and we can have a 3rd cheap header option, LOL.

I'm neither an admin nor a moderator, so I can only tell you why I think it happened from my point of view.

Whether it was intended or not, when I read noah's thread it had all the classic tones of a vendor soliciting opinions on headers that were coming out soon. I honestly thought from the tone of the thread that Noah was getting ready to make them available in the future, and was looking for input.

As I said, I could be wrong, but that was the "tone" of the thread.

I'm neither an admin nor a moderator, so I can only tell you why I think it happened from my point of view.

Whether it was intended or not, when I read noah's thread it had all the classic tones of a vendor soliciting opinions on headers that were coming out soon. I honestly thought from the tone of the thread that Noah was getting ready to make them available in the future, and was looking for input.

As I said, I could be wrong, but that was the "tone" of the thread.

As did I. The thread has been restored.

KB headers

Just like in the animal kingdom males and females alike mark their territory, and more marking if that territory is threatened in the slightest. ;) When are the headers you are testing /involved in going to be available JC? They sound real nice for the faster 10.5 cars ; Nice to have another product that will meet certain power applications needs. Most that can run that fast or faster can probably afford a 1000bucks, the faster you run the more money it costs. Some have more money in their engine then some have in their car. Glad you guys did the Gentlemanly thing and reposted noahz thread. Seems like every header out there at one time or another is a copy or modified improved version of someone else's original design.

It will be nice to have 4 types/designs of headers that'll will fit the different budgets and applications that us Buick consumers have. A range of between $250-$1100.. It would be nice if it was done Legit to have a set of SS KB headers offered for $699 that's almost 300 less then they cost 10years ago. Most of us probably fall into that middle of the road budget catergory and buying a set of headers in the middle somewhere won't streeettch the Family budget as much as $1000 or 1100 would, we won't have to cut our beans in half to get 2 meals out of them and JR. has enough diapers that he can keep filled.

if anyone is interested i know were you can buy these headers just pm and ill be more than happy to provide you the info. the reason the admins blocked the thread is simple it originated from the OTHER site.

...thanks for restoring the thread...anyone who thinks im coming out with headers is wrong...i wish i did though ...im in my first year auto tech and just building my own gn ...i found those headers on another site and was told they were from kb original jig...i honestly dont know what kb headers ever looked like so the question was honest ...i am wondering if those look like the original kb headers...like i said i am not a vendor of any kind of part for any kind of car...i do know who is supposed to be selling those headers soon but have refrained from advertising that...thanks again...noah.

Guys I called Jay yesterday from the road and I asked him to do this. After the MarvinsGN crap we are trying to prevent another fiasco like that. With that being said once Jay PM'd back and forth with the thread starter it went back up. To the thread starter, I haven't received any emails from you.... Try PM' here on the board if email not working.

Again go look at the feedback section at the sticky about MarvinsGN, that is why....

Far as the comments about competition on the headers, please... For the price we are going to sale our "race headers" I much rather have the advertisers fees instead.... Those vendor fees are what pay the bills for the site. We are eating up bandwidth, not complaining because I love it:biggrin: As the site continues to grow so do the bills.

For those that don't personally know me can ask Jay or Brian Weaver and several other guys that "know" me. Me owning this site and what ever I do with Buicks is for FUN! Not business, I have very stressful other jobs so this is what I do for fun.....