Who supplies the fast electric window kit?

Timbuick

I'm sure TR Custom Parts were advertising an upgrade kit that gave really fast electric windows, they even had a video of the unit in action.now I can't find it.
Have I got this wrong? Does any of our vendors supply such a kit. Can't seem to find anything.

Thanks, was aware of that thread. i'm referring to a recent advert from a supporting vendor that showed a really quick electric window kit. Had the impression it was $50 per door.

I sold a one touch module that worked up and down, didn't matter if the motor was slow as you didn't have to hold the button once you touched it. After having some frustration with a couple of customers that probably should not have been doing any wiring modifications on their cars I decided not to carry them any more. Not worth the hassle. Good product but not if you don't know what you are doing.

Thanks guys. I thought I was going mad, convinced that Mark had these units at TR Custom parts. Mark, do you know if anyone else supplies the same module kit you had? The windows are the worst thing on my car!